Closed: 100 Points for Rent: BDW $13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sina, the room is available. I just sent you an email

Could you please tell me if there is any availability for a studio for one night on May 19 (checking out May 20)? I would prefer Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, Contemporary or Poly? I would take an AKL if the others are not available.

Thank you!

Hillary, I did, its still the same

ray, yes there is, I sent you a message.

There is a 1 bdroom only during that period, 126 pts, let me knwo if youre intrested

Hi - I'm looking for a studio at any resort 5/7-5/13, is there anything available? My preferences are AKL, BW, VGF, and VWL but I can be flexible! Thank you!

Christine the bdw and bc are not available, there are rooms at BLT, poly, br, and okw

I have 100 points left available for Rent. The points have a February 2017 use year and expire in Feb 2018.

100 points at the Boardwalk at a rate of $13/pt

I have transferred and rented points before and I can provide references. I use Paypal for payments

Please send a message or email if you're interested in all or some portion of the points.

Thanks, Mark

can we arrange transfer of 100 Bwv points
sending pm

All my points r gone. Thanks to all those who rented or transferred pts from me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter