Clarion LBV Review

Abharmagic

DIS Veteran
Stayed at Clarion LBV for 2 nights in late April. Got a great deal- $45 a night ($51 a night after taxes). We were looking for a clean, close, inexpensive place to stay offsite while we recovered from our 16 hour drive down to WDW before checking in to our onsite accommodations.

Got the deal through the hotel's website- but also available through Travel Zoo and other sites too. There was an option of adding a breakfast on for an extra $10- we did not do this.

The best part of this resort:

-LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!! Was so close to Downtown Disney and WDW in general. You will not find a better deal closer for less money that doesn't nickel and dime you on extra fees (parking, resort fees, etc.) there are NONE at Clarion LBV.

-Close to many many restaurants and DTD. There is also a pretty frequent shuttle to the WDW Parks and Universal and Sea World (we did not use- but many people at the hotel used this).

Check in was easy, room was clean, housekeeping and maintenance prompt and friendly (one of my kids used too much toilet paper and we needed a plunger).

Pool and splash pad area, were nice and well maintained. Laundry was adequate, property in general was in good condition- typical buggy-ness to the corridors as they were exterior and well... it's FL and buggy. No worse than we saw at CSR and on previous trips to Marriott Vacation Club locations in Orlando area.

The low down is this. If you are doing Disney on a budget I would highly recommend Clarion LBV. There were lots of families and youth groups (all well behaved). It's a budget property and expect it to be as such. Exterior corridors, one side faces busy highway (did not notice noise when inside my room), things are a little worn- but you get what you pay for- this is not the Ritz or a Marriott, or even a newer mid priced hotel-- this is budget friendly, adequate, and clean. Everything exceeded my (minimal) expectations. You can't beat the LOCATION!!!!

We stayed here one night June 2012 before checking into GF. We were arriving late so just needed somewhere to sleep for a few hours. Not too bad.. It is a very good location tho..

I am SO relieved to hear this! I thought I was bidding on a 3 star hotel on Priceline but when I hit the button it went to 2 star! It was too late to do anything and I got a hotel (actually 2 rooms) for $50 a night so I couldn't eat $100. I told everyone, "We'll it's only for 1 night". I'm glad to hear its going to be ok because we're set to arrive in a week!

In the past years I've stayed here at least 1/2 dozen times as both the Comfort Inn and the Clarion. Always had a great stay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter