City Mini GT Double Storage

TheSpooph

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about bringing our City Mini GT Double for our pre and post cruise activities. Has anyone stored that stroller under the bed? And still had room for their luggage?

I’m still researching a stroller rental instead. But, the cost will be between $100 and $120. That’s a lot of money - especially since I already own the stroller!

Thanks for the help!

4 years ago we travelled with or 4 adult children and their families. Two of our daughters brought strollers and I I remember correctly they we City Mini Doubles and my wife and I ended up storing them in our stateroom. This trip is the only cruise we've done in concierge and were staying in the Walt suite, so had plenty of room.

That being said, my wife thinks that they would fit under a bed when folded flat. Whether you could also store your luggage there as well would depend on how much luggage you have. It might help if you have different size suitcases that could be stored nested when empty.

We stored a city mini gt single under our bed along with two full size suit cases. We had room for more under there, too. Hope that helps a little bit.

We didn’t bring our city mini GT double on the cruise but we take it almost everywhere else so I’ve got a good understanding of where it will fit. I absolutely think you could fit it under the bed folded! You would still have a good amount of space for other things as it’s a queenish bed.

4 years ago we travelled with or 4 adult children and their families. Two of our daughters brought strollers and I I remember correctly they we City Mini Doubles and my wife and I ended up storing them in our stateroom. This trip is the only cruise we've done in concierge and were staying in the Walt suite, so had plenty of room.

That being said, my wife thinks that they would fit under a bed when folded flat. Whether you could also store your luggage there as well would depend on how much luggage you have. It might help if you have different size suitcases that could be stored nested when empty.

We stored a city mini gt single under our bed along with two full size suit cases. We had room for more under there, too. Hope that helps a little bit.

We didn’t bring our city mini GT double on the cruise but we take it almost everywhere else so I’ve got a good understanding of where it will fit. I absolutely think you could fit it under the bed folded! You would still have a good amount of space for other things as it’s a queenish bed.

Thank you everyone! This really helps me understand my options!

I was wondering the same with our Baby Jogger City Select double... good to know, thank you for asking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter