Citricos or Tiffins for anniversary?

jlovesee

DIS Veteran
Husband and I have been all over Disney, probably been to most restaurants on property, including V&A's a few times, but trying to decide between the old stand-by Citricos or trying Tiffins at Animal Kingdom (haven't tried it yet, been to Nomad's Lounge a few times) for our anniversary. Thoughts? TIA!

Jennifer

I like both but Tiffin's is new and, as yet, relatively undiscovered at least until Pandora opens. It may be: (a) easier to get an ADR; and (b) be quieter. We loved the Nomad Lounge too and were quite glad that we had a chance to do both before it starts to be busy. I thought the food was really good. I ended up having three appetizers instead of an entree because I simply couldn't make my mind up and the appetizers all seemed so good.

We are excited to add Tiffins to the mix this May, but to this point have had many many wonderful Anniversary dinners at Citrico's.

I've never been to either, but in general, I wouldn't try something brand new for a special occasion - I'd stick with what I know I like.

Haven't tried Tiffins, but Citricos is currently our favorite place at WDW. Happy Anniversary!:earsboy:

I had lunch at Tiffins in October and the food was very good. The service was also good and the server was very knowledgeable about the menu. I haven't eaten at Citricos in years, so my experience is a bit out of date. That being said, personally, I would go with something new because I enjoy trying new places, regardless of the reason for dining.

Not tried Tiffin's but been to Citricos 5 times over the years and it has never disappointed!

We've done both and you really can't go wrong.

I agree with an earlier post that Tiffins may open up with better time slots and the Nomad lounge is nice too.

Citricos you simply can't go wrong with though.

My post = not helpful ;)

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter