Cinderellas coach

dellicompagni

Earning My Ears
For my wedding, I would really like to have Cinderella's glass coach. Does ne one know if its possible to have it with a intimate wedding?

reply if poss plz.
xx

THANX.

i'd idealy want a custim wedding, but im from england and cant afford to get many of my guests to florida.

Mmm hi dellicompagni I'm from the UK too :wave2:

I''m wondering if you could still get the custom.

The Wedding Pavilion costs around $2K
The Coach $2.5K

thene there is floral, cake, favours, video, photography plus characters at around $700 a throw and I haven't even mentioned food and drink yet.

If you have a midweek daytime wedding I think the minimum is $7,500 for a custom well it was when I booked mine.

Obviously you will be contracted to booking a minimum of 25 room nights and there is 6.5% sales tax to consider plus 20% gratuity on food and beverage service.

Am I tempting you ? oh and the exchange rate is soooo cool for us at the moment :teeth: :teeth:

You can have Cinderella's Glass Coach with any wedding, when you get your wedding packet to fill out the option will be there to select the Coach. I had an intimate wedding and really wanted the Coach but the weather is so unpredictable down there and I was afraid it would get cancelled and it is quite expensive for just a half an hour. It was a good thing that I didn't get it as it was suppose to rain the whole day of my wedding and they would have cancelled it!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce:
:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter