Cinderella Castle Suite Photo Tour

imho i just think its a lil small and fru fru for my taste.

Yeah, but there is just something about staying in the Magic Kingdom, high above Fantasyland in Cinderella Castle. It could be themed to unicorns and trolls, and be the size of a closet, and I'd still want to spend the night there!

Are guests still getting a chance to stay there? If so how are they selected?

Are guests still getting a chance to stay there? If so how are they selected?

No. Nor are they even doing semi-public tours of the Suite (the AP tours ended with the YOAMD). It's seldom used, which is a travesty, I think.

Yeah, but there is just something about staying in the Magic Kingdom, high above Fantasyland in Cinderella Castle. It could be themed to unicorns and trolls, and be the size of a closet, and I'd still want to spend the night there!

now that i totally agree with. the thought of sneaking out and having the whole magic kingdom to yourself is a dream. the reality of the hundreds of people cleaning and catching me walking around is a nightmare hahahaha:goodvibes

a question, there are no windows that you can see out of. are they all stained glass?

great pics, thank you for sharing.

imho i just think its a lil small and fru fru for my taste.

And there are no windows to speak of. :scared1: I would like to tour it, though, and the fact that it exists makes me happy. :goodvibes I was really irked as a kid over the fact that the DL castle really has nothing inside, so the Cinderella suite and the restaurant in the WDW Magic Kingdom make me all warm and toasty inside. :upsidedow

Great photos! It's a shame they're not using it. They should still give it out as a prize every once and a while...they could make many dreams come true that way!

These pics are awesome, but how did You manage to get in for a tour? Inquiring minds want to know!:)

Great photos! It's a shame they're not using it. They should still give it out as a prize every once and a while...they could make many dreams come true that way!

They do.
I've seen 5 or 6 so far this year that have had that as part of the prize.
Sadly, haven't won any yet.

Great job as always Tom! Stunning shots of a stunning place. :worship: Almost as good as being there myself........ emphasis on the word "almost".......

Thanks for taking along. I'm WAY jealous!

I really miss Year of a Million Dreams. I never won anything, but it was so fun to walk through the parks feeling like THIS could be the day they tapped us on the shoulder for our very own night in the castle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter