Cinderella/BOG FP Timing... How bad is this?

abh413

Earning My Ears
We have a FP for BOG for 10:55 am - 11:25 am. We've already pre ordered out food. (2 adults - 1 child - 1 2yr old)

We have a FP for Cinderella/Rapunzel for 11:10 am - 12:10 pm.

How do we make both? My daughter is REALLY looking forward to this M&G... of course, we are all looking forward to BOG. There aren't any other available times for the M&G on FP. I can try to get us in earlier without a FP but it might not work either.

These are for Monday, Nov 10th. We chose this day because it was supposed to be lower crowds early but now I'm wondering judging by the non availability of FP times. Hope I didn't mess up our planning.

Someone please give me some good news. How do I make these both happen? TIA for any advice!

We have a FP for BOG for 10:55 am - 11:25 am. We've already pre ordered out food. (2 adults - 1 child - 1 2yr old)

How do we make both? My daughter is REALLY looking forward to this M&G... of course, we are all looking forward to BOG. There aren't any other available times for the M&G on FP. I can try to get us in earlier without a FP but it might not work either.

These are for Monday, Nov 10th. We chose this day because it was supposed to be lower crowds early but now I'm wondering judging by the non availability of FP times. Hope I didn't mess up our planning.

Someone please give me some good news. How do I make these both happen? TIA for any advice!

Arrive at BOG at 10:45. As soon as you make it past the cashier podiums and find a table, your food will arrive soon after. There is a slight grace period for your M&G so plan to get to the M&G no later than 12:20. You'll have plenty of time to enjoy your meal at BOG and take photos of the rooms and decor.

I agree go to BOG on the early side and you'll have plenty of time to eat, photograph the rooms and make the M&G. I personally would not go to the meet/ greet late at all - you should easily make it.

If you can't switch either that day, I'd do the opposite. Go to M&G 5-10 min early. You should be done in about 10 minutes and just walk right over to BOG right around the 11:20 time before the grace period sets in and enjoy without everyone rushing the meal.

Easy peasy you will have an hour and 15 minutes to get through lunch and off to M&G should look something like this
10:45 check in
10:55 Get though cashier and pick table
while waiting for food to arrive (it will be quick especially at that time) 1 adult and 1 child wander around the rooms and take pics
11:10 You would have your food by than easily
eat a lovely lunch with a quick service that is preordered.( I cant imagine from getting food to finish is more than 35 minutes but there is some room for extra time in the next timing)
11:45 Finish eating
11:50 One last tour of the rooms and even a quick potty break for the 2 year old
12 leave beast castle (no later than)
stroll across fantasy land to Cindy M&G
1207 fast pass entrance

Looks totally doable to me!

Nov. 10th might be busy cause tuesday is vet day and it could be 4 day weekends?

Thank you for the advice! This definitely makes me feel better about the timing.

If you can't switch either that day, I'd do the opposite. Go to M&G 5-10 min early. You should be done in about 10 minutes and just walk right over to BOG right around the 11:20 time before the grace period sets in and enjoy without everyone rushing the meal.

Both ways work...I would do this. MB will be active 5 min early...if you explain the situation to the CM they may even give you 10 (we had this luck with a conflict with TSMM and JTA). Plenty of time to get over to BOG and you can take as long as you like with lunch.

Do whatever is most important first : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter