Churches in Italy, can you wear Capris?

What about the men? What do they wear? DH usually wears shorts that are to his knees.

You have to wear long pants. I had cargo shorts for this trip and our guide said that they probably are still too short even though they came down to my knees. I would play it safe and just wear a comfortable pair of dockers that day. It's only a half a day and you can change back into your shorts afterwards if it's too hot.

In Rome, particularly, I intend to carry my netbook everywhere... I plan on it being in my purse (pacsafe... ). Will I be able to take that in? It isn't backpack sized actually not even as big as many purses I've seen... will that fly?
:surfweb:

Sorry I totally missed this question before. I think you're fine carrying your netbook with you. I had my backpack on the whole time and they didn't know what was in it. I really think the biggest concern in the Vatican is just knees and shoulders. St. Mark's Basilica in Venice is the only place that large bags were an issue and the guides stayed with all the bags while the local guide took everyone in to the Basilica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter