Chrystal Palace & RD

Its been a few years since I've been. You can certainly finish eating before 9:00am. It helps to ask for the check somewhat early but you may not see all the characters.

I have never been able to see all the characters in less than 90 minutes

Keep in mind that all guests are allowed into the hub area past Crystal Palace prior to rope drop.

Keep in mind that all guests are allowed into the hub area past Crystal Palace prior to rope drop.
This is key. Even if you're finished eating "before RD", you'll still be significantly behind the crowds of people who are lined up towards the headliners. If you are eating at CP for any type of RD advantage, you will be disappointed.

Unless things have changed, I believe you will be let in early tho for the MK breakfasts so you'll be able to get some pictures when the park has very few people in there.

a few thoughts:
If you are done before 9, all the guests will be ahead of you in the hub. While you might make RD, if you wanted to do 7DMT or PP, the line will be very ling by the time you get there.
Character breakfasts are not cheap. I wouldn't want to spend the money for one, rush through it, maybe, maybe not get a chance to see the characters.
I would recommend either do the breakfast, take your time and enjoy it, or do RD. Trying to do both, I don't think you will enjoy either one.

Unless things have changed, I believe you will be let in early tho for the MK breakfasts so you'll be able to get some pictures when the park has very few people in there.
at MK it changed awhile back with a 9 opening Main Street opens at 8 to everyone up to the hub which is past Crystal Palace

at MK it changed awhile back with a 9 opening Main Street opens at 8 to everyone up to the hub which is past Crystal Palace
But wouldn't she be able to get access around 7:30am to still see an emptier main street for photos? I know it won't help with rope drop tho---

a few thoughts:
If you are done before 9, all the guests will be ahead of you in the hub. While you might make RD, if you wanted to do 7DMT or PP, the line will be very ling by the time you get there.
Character breakfasts are not cheap. I wouldn't want to spend the money for one, rush through it, maybe, maybe not get a chance to see the characters.
I would recommend either do the breakfast, take your time and enjoy it, or do RD. Trying to do both, I don't think you will enjoy either one.
^^^ This ^^^^^

Another possibility ---if you can get fast passes PP/7DMT---maybe rope drop the other way through Frontier Land?--Touring Plans shows lower crowds even during busier times first thing in the morning

have an 8:05 ADR. will we be out by rope drop or is this pushing it.
Eating yes, seeing all the characters is more iffy. The last few years we've really had bad luck with this... the characters woukd need to be running smoothly, you seated in the right spot etc. to reasonably get out before rope drop. I don't feel like it used to be as bad, but we've had a really hard time the last few years.

If you're in it for rope drop, then eating at CP would be a hindrance not helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter