Chrysler Employee EC Code? Any help please!!!

Angielynne

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. Our van has finally crapped out on us after 7 long years, and we are looking into leasing a new one this weekend. Does anyone out there have a Chrysler EC (employee discount/employee choice) code that they are willing to share? It would save us a TON of money and I would be SUPER appreciative.

Thanks in advance for your consideration :-)

I bought my Jeep with a Chrysler employee discount- but it was specific to me (I had to submit a form and they issued a certificate with my name and a #). And they also required I give the dealership copies of my 2 previous paystubs.

Not sure if it's the same with everyone, but if so I don't think anyone could "give" you one.

FORD works much differently. Able to give them out to friends/family - really anyone thru an electronic online system. ACtually a pincode of sorts. Quite easy. I am surprised Chrysler isn't similar?

I bought two vehicles using this program. neither dealer requested copies of my pay-stubs.

FORD works much differently. Able to give them out to friends/family - really anyone thru an electronic online system. ACtually a pincode of sorts. Quite easy. I am surprised Chrysler isn't similar?

We had to jump through hoops to use my husband's grandfather's A plan last summer. It is a pin system, but his grandfather had to call to get it, and we had to sign off on our relationship to him. We were told that everything had to be in my husband's name since he was the blood family member (it's in both of our names, but if I had been buying a vehicle on my own, I wouldn't have been able to use it).

I wonder if it varies by dealer on how strict they are about it.

FORD works much differently. Able to give them out to friends/family - really anyone thru an electronic online system. ACtually a pincode of sorts. Quite easy. I am Chrysler isn't similar?
If so, you got VERY LUCKY. My husband has worked for Ford for MANY years (sales/management), and it hasn't been "just a give away" ever. Blood relatives/by marriage only I believe is the policy.

We had to jump through hoops to use my husband's grandfather's A plan last summer. It is a pin system, but his grandfather had to call to get it, and we had to sign off on our relationship to him. We were told that everything had to be in my husband's name since he was the blood family member (it's in both of our names, but if I had been buying a vehicle on my own, I wouldn't have been able to use it).

I wonder if it varies by dealer on how strict they are about it.

No, that is the Ford policy.

If so, you got VERY LUCKY. My husband has worked for Ford for MANY years (sales/management), and it hasn't been "just a give away" ever. Blood relatives/by marriage only I believe is the policy.

No, that is the Ford policy.

A plan is family only, but they get several x plans they can give to anyone throughout the year. My friend bought a Mercury on x plan through my dad, and they have never even met.

I bought two vehicles using this program. neither dealer requested copies of my pay-stubs.

I was on maternity leave, so maybe that is why? Once they confirmed I was still being paid they had no issues. :thumbsup2 My son was 3 weeks old so they may have been looking for a loophole, thinking they could claim I wasn't an active employee? They were less than thrilled to "let it leave the lot for that price". Luckily my paystubs just reflected my normal salary, as I did get a paid leave.

The family discount code requires a lot of hoops, but the family/friends discount is the one that can be given out more freely. I thought it is a 5% vs 1% under factory pricing discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter