Christmas with Mickey! ** Update p.4 FP+ & online check in complete**

Hello friends! :wave2:

It's been a while since I last updated. We are now exactly 26 days until we leave for Disneyworld!

I have been completely consumed with Disney plans which means I am useless in every other area of my life until we leave on 11/30 :rotfl2:

We received our magical express stuff last week and on Monday I got an e-mail that our magic bands had shipped :woohoo:

I cannot believe that I started planning for this trip almost 2 years ago and now it's right around the corner! I am sure these next 3.5 weeks are going to fly by, especially since Thanksgiving is the week before we leave. I am going to have to start working on my packing lists and all of that this weekend. I'll have to pack the weekend before we leave!

I am putting up all my Christmas decorations the week before Thanksgiving this year. I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving but I am going to be so busy that weekend I just won't have time! So the week before it is!

I will probably start sharing my day by day plans on here too but I am on my lunch break at work and don't have them with me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter