Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

I would love two tickets, possibly three if anyone has some and is unable to go tomorrow. I'm local so I would be able to drive to pick them up. Thank you so much! Would be very grateful for anyone who can help us out. Wanted to get tickets when they were available to reserve but unfortunatly was on medical leave from work and didn't keep up with the web. :thumbsup2
Email is: OrlandoBlueGirl@gmail.com

I'm interested in going as well even though it will be freezing cold. brrrrrrr
I need 2 tickets. email: beestchr@yahoo.com

Do you think it would be possible to get in if we go early enough without a "parade" ticket just our passes? Do you think that they'll have enough people for what they want to shoot? Also, with it being soooo cold in the morining will they delay taping?

I have one extra ticket that was for the Friday shoot but is not good for Sunday. I cannot meet up with anyone tonight, but I can meet you before the park opens in the morning. If you're interested please PM me.

Annette

Sorry, in my previous post I said the ticket is NOT good for Sunday and I meant to say it is NOW good for Sunday. It is still available if anyone wants it.

What will they do if it rains? postpone?

I'm not sure if anyone responded to this, but I'll tell you how I found out. My friend and I are both passholders and I didn't get an e-mail. However, my friend also ran the Disney marathon last year so she gets e-mails from Disney's Wide World of Sports. That is who she got the e-mail from and she passed it on to me. I think this was back in October...

I seem to have copied the wrong post... I'm responding in regards to how we found out about the parade tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter