Christmas Parade taping tickets still available

Chiming in here!

My daughter would be awesomely appreciative of 2 tickets for Sunday's parade taping! :)

Thank you Benny, the magic pixie dust, Psheeder and everyone here! We made it! It was awesome! We got to see Yanni & some stellar international talent singing christmas carols in multiple languages, it was awesome. Then we had an awesome day at the park. Thank you again SO much everyone :)

13370_1146701197894_1538465272_30332034_5882428_n.jpg

We too would LOVE any tickets....1, 2 or 3, if anyone is leaving early and won't be able to use them on Sunday!

Thanks!!

They were handing out cards today which said this- It says nothing about any time of the taping which means as long as you did not use your E Ticket you can go on Sunday!

Magic Kingdom

Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Filming 2009

Due to current weather conditions, we had to move our production of the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade filming from Friday December 4th to Sunday December 6th, 2009. However if you are available we invite you to return on Sunday December 6th, 2009 at 7am to be part of our production number. Your special one-time-use E Ticket will be valid on Sunday only if you choose not to use it today Friday, December 4, 2009.

If you are unable to join us Sunday December 6, at 7am you are welcome to use your special E ticket after 9am today Friday December 4th here in Magic Kingdom Park. Your E Ticket is not valid for fast pass or for Re Entry and as a reminder if you choose to use your E Ticket on Friday December 4th it will not be valid on Sunday December 6.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this weather-related change has caused and we thank you for helping us bring the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade to life.

Checking in TOMORROW....
Since the dates changed, we wuld really like to go.
Just 2 tickets....myself and my dd/10. Celebrating her bd and she would Love to go.

Could someone PM me if you can help.
Will be at the POP.

We are looking for 2 tickets for SUNDAY.
Just me and my dd, 10, celebrating her BD and she would just DIE to be part of the celebration!!

Also need two tickets for Sunday.
Am spending my final few days at the park with my ten year old before I ship out for overseas.
Please contact me at warm(at)optonline.net .
Many thanks!

I tried to PM Godzil1a to let him know I have one ticket for Thursday. I dont have enough posts. ( I am a lurker:rolleyes1)

Also I have 1 ticket for Friday at 11:30. My college son has a big final on Monday that he has to study for:confused3:confused3

I am unsure if i can receive pms or not

I was wondering if you had the one ticket left for Friday. I know it's last minutes but the show got rescheduled. I have had luck with finding one pass already.I'm trying to tak my 6 year old daughter..Mainly because when my husband was home we promised Disney and didn't have a chance before he went back overseas..So if you still have the ticket I would gladly take it from you..
Thank you,
Amanda

Just reply on here if it's ok and i'll find away to get you my email!

:santa::santa:Does anyone have extra parade tickets for Sunday and can not go? They are honoring Fri. and Sat. tickets on Sunday. I need two or three if anyone has extras. My phone number is 561-504-3912 or PM me your email address. I'm trying to take my seven year old daughter who loves the JO Bros. Thanks you.:santa::santa:

They were handing out cards today which said this- It says nothing about any time of the taping which means as long as you did not use your E Ticket you can go on Sunday!

Magic Kingdom

Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade Filming 2009

Due to current weather conditions, we had to move our production of the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade filming from Friday December 4th to Sunday December 6th, 2009. However if you are available we invite you to return on Sunday December 6th, 2009 at 7am to be part of our production number. Your special one-time-use E Ticket will be valid on Sunday only if you choose not to use it today Friday, December 4, 2009.

If you are unable to join us Sunday December 6, at 7am you are welcome to use your special E ticket after 9am today Friday December 4th here in Magic Kingdom Park. Your E Ticket is not valid for fast pass or for Re Entry and as a reminder if you choose to use your E Ticket on Friday December 4th it will not be valid on Sunday December 6.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this weather-related change has caused and we thank you for helping us bring the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade to life.

Where did you find this?
oh - good morning

SORRY NEVERMIND - I JUST RE-READ YOUR POST AND UNDERSTAND!! :)

Good morning to all. I have three tickets for the taping of the Christmas Day Parade at the Magic Kingdom for tomorrow. I won then in the lottery on the WWoS website when the dates for the taping were announced. I had a whole weekend planned, but have come down with the swine flu in the meantime and would rather not infect everyone, plus I'm not up to theme parking it right now anyways. So, if anyone would like the tickets you are welcome to them. The only catch is that you have to come to the Sarasota/Bradenton area to get them. A friend has them, so you don't have to worry about getting infected from me. Again, these are free theme park admission to the Magic Kingdom for tomorrow, plus free parking. You are able to enter as early as 7am for the first session, but the second sessions, which these are for, starts taping at 11:30am. I wish I could go, but I can't, so I'm offering up the free tickets. Even if you don't want to stand there and watch the taping of the parade and be on tv, they are free tickets and lines tend to be shorter for the rides since so many people are watching the parade. Send me a message on here if you are interested.

Only catch is you have to drive to Bradenton to get them (about 100 miles from WDW). Send me a message if you are interested. They are free park admission and parking for the Magic Kingdom. Up for grabs first person who is willing to come get them. Let me know.

:) Betsy

Sorry didn't realize how far Bradenton was I'm already in Orlando and can't drive that far. Thank you any way for the offer.

Only catch is you have to drive to Bradenton to get them (about 100 miles from WDW). Send me a message if you are interested. They are free park admission and parking for the Magic Kingdom. Up for grabs first person who is willing to come get them. Let me know.

:) Betsy

I would be interested..I can't send messages yet..But if you would post back on here i can give u my email and you can give my directions. My daughter is a huge JB fan..An she missed out on Disney when her dad was home for R7R so this would be perfect =)

I would be interested..I can't send messages yet..But if you would post back on here i can give u my email and you can give my directions. My daughter is a huge JB fan..An she missed out on Disney when her dad was home for R7R so this would be perfect =)

Manna325,
I have 2 I would like to pass along to you. I was the lucky recepient of somebody else's Sat tickets and unfortunately I can't go on Sunday so I am just passing along the magic somebody else sent me. I already gave 2 away but I have 2 left I can email to you. Please let me know your email address so I can send them your way (I will PM you my email). Happy holidays!

I would love two tickets, possibly three if anyone has some and is unable to go tomorrow. I'm local so I would be able to drive to pick them up. Thank you so much! Would be very grateful for anyone who can help us out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter