• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Magicband

For those who are in the parks, are there any holiday magic bands for sale? Pictures would be great! We have an upcoming trip and Disney does not offer a holiday selection for resort guests to purchase as part of your stay. The shop disney exclusive MB appears to be sold out.

TIA

They are shopDisney exclusives:

View attachment 713494
$45 for convenience and not having to keep phone-Bluetooth on all day… ouch!!! No way Jose’. But on the other hand, the red one is so cool that I would be tempted…even for my spring visit!

My bank account regrets that I saw your post.

Edit: I see that you posted the Christmas magicband on Oct.25. Today is Nov.27 and that same magicband is now $55 instead of $45.
It's cool-looking... but don't chase thunder. I admired it at $45, but at $55 it's obvious Disney is just being opportunistic of the weak-willed people like myself.

Last edited:
I bought several holiday magic band skins on Etsy for magic bands we already own.
I had bought a holiday magic band in the original style, the price now is just too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter