Christmas Card Exchange-Sign up-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
A few of you have already asked me if we were going to have a Christmas card exchange, and the answer is yes! A couple of you wanted to get a head start since you may want to make homemade cards, others wanted to be on the lookout for cards in your stores. So just to give everyone an estimate on dates, and other info.

You may send out a homemade card, or a store bought card.

***SIGN UPS WILL BE TILL SATURDAY 11/1. NAMES WILL BE GIVEN BY SUNDAY 11/2. YOU MAY SEND OUT YOUR CARDS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PALS/LIST OF PARTICIPANTS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE SENDING TO EVERYONE. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM, DO NOT OPEN THEM TILL DECEMBER 1ST. BUT PLEASE POST ON THE SENT/RCVD. THREAD SO THAT I KNOW WHO IS SENDING OUT THEIR CARDS, AND AS YOU RECEIVE THEM. *Ex. Received a card today from Lisa36

Sign ups will be next month...possibly at the starting of next month so that the list can be complied, and everyone can get their cards ready. The send by date will be by the starting of December so that everyone will be able to enjoy the cards that they receive all month long.

Each person who signs up, will send out 5 cards. *Internationally exchangers will be able to join in as well, and their names will be mixed in, so you may be sending to someone that is not in the states. The postage is just a bit higher, so please look at your addresses carefully when you get the list.
Or if you wish to send to EVERYONE on the list, you can do so as well. Children are more than welcome to join in on this exchange. Along with the name, and address, please include their age, and gender. *Kids do love to receive mail as well, and this is a fun exchange for them to join in on.

For those of you who would like to get a head start, and sign up now instead of waiting next month, feel free to do so. Send me a pm TITLED- CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE. This is very important, and useful for me since I will be hosting a bunch of other Christmas exchange. Pm me your name, mailing address, email address, and let me know if you wish to send to 5 people or the entire list. :santa:

******PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU WILL FOLLOW THROUGH. IF YOU WILL BE AWAY DURING ANY TIME OF THE EXCHANGE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE NOT MISSING IN ACTION******

Love, love, love our Christmas exchanges. I'm in and Patsy I sent a PM.

(SHHHH! But I'm putting up my Christmas stuff Friday. Even have 95% of the presents bought so I will be able to immediately put presents under the tree Friday. So excited....almost can't contain my joy.)

Love, love, love our Christmas exchanges. I'm in and Patsy I sent a PM.

(SHHHH! But I'm putting up my Christmas stuff Friday. Even have 95% of the presents bought so I will be able to immediately put presents under the tree Friday. So excited....almost can't contain my joy.)

:thumbsup2 I am jealous. I want to put my Christmas things up now, especially my tree, but will wait till next month to put up the tree, and the Christmas decorations will go up right after taking down the Thanksgiving/Fall decor. Glad to have you join us.

***To those of you who are familiar with the Happy Mail Exchange,... we will still be having one for the month of December. For those of you who are not familiar with it, but want to join in. The Happy Mail Exchange is where you send out a handmade or store bought card, or not to your pal along with a little $1.00-$2.00 treat. It is a lot more fun then receiving bills in the mail. :)

I will not be joining this year. I will be away from home 30 days starting before Thanksgiving. Will be with family and friends for different parts of the time.

We will put up our Cape May Christmas tree next week when we are there. That way there will be one less thing to do when we all arrive there for Thanksgiving!:santa: We may find out that it has to be replaced, and if so, better to do it early.

I will not be joining this year. I will be away from home 30 days starting before Thanksgiving. Will be with family and friends for different parts of the time.

We will put up our Cape May Christmas tree next week when we are there. That way there will be one less thing to do when we all arrive there for Thanksgiving!:santa: We may find out that it has to be replaced, and if so, better to do it early.

We will miss having you join in this year Bobbi. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter