Christmas Card Exchange-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!

I sent out four cards today but ran out of stamps lol. So the rest will be on the way soon.

Received my first Christmas Card today. It was from Michelle (MusicMicha)

Merry Christmas!!

I got 3 cards today in the mail!!! Thank you LUVDisney1975, MusicMicha, and JLitfin. They were all so pretty and full of holiday cheer.

Also as a note, I sent 4 more cards out today. :) total of 8 so far.

I had sent a bunch of you pms today, so please check your pm boxes. I was not able to get a pm sent to a few of you. Buffy, Patricia, and LaJuan, could you send me a pm, and I will send you the info.

Received from Patsy (mommytotwo) a few days ago and the received two today from Heather (Disneywalle) and Michelle.

Mine went out today! :-)

I received 2 more cards today! Thank you Heather and PKelly. Very pretty cards :).

I received three more cards today. Thank you JLitfin (Jean), DisneyWalle (Heather), and Music Micha (Michelle). Merry Christmas!!!!! :-)

Received a few cards, thank you. Will edit this post asap with names :) ( just got home from WDW today )

The cards that I have received are from :
DisneyWalle ( beautiful hand writing btw )
Shayla
Kelly
JLiTFLA
MusicMicha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter