Christmas 2018

Disney_Commando

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
My aunt and I are looking to visit WDW in November of 2018 (before thanksgiving week) to see Christmas there. I know no dates have been officially released, but about when are the decorations up and are the various parades and parties started about the same time each year? Both of us have been to WDW several times before but never around the Christmas season.
Thanks!

Hi all!
My aunt and I are looking to visit WDW in November of 2018 (before thanksgiving week) to see Christmas there. I know no dates have been officially released, but about when are the decorations up and are the various parades and parties started about the same time each year? Both of us have been to WDW several times before but never around the Christmas season.
Thanks!

BEFORE Thanksgiving, the only thing that is a definite is MK and the Christmas party there. MK will be fully decorated and Christmas themed.

EP decorating doesn't happen until after F&W is over, and even then it is slow, since the Christmas events at EP don't start until the day after Thanksgiving.

HS will have some, if not all, decorations done, and the Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam and Sunset Holiday Stories (if they continue with both of these) will probably have started.

AK has very little decoration, and probably won't be done until that week or the next.

Resorts will all be in a state of getting decorated, but definite completions not until the week of Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter