Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

YAY Christina!! I'm so excited you've started your TR!! :woohoo: The GF looks so gorgeous! I would love to stay there some day!! Can't wait to read more!!! :surfweb:

I'm new to your TR and just got caught up on everything. I cannot wait to hear and see the rest of your trip, everything looks absolutely wonderful.

im excited u started it and love the instalments. Your family is so adorable and so close i love it. Will be staying tuned for the next instalment..

Hooray! The TR begins! Your family it just too great! And that little Dixie, I could scoop her up! I love how they do a "report card" at the kennel. I can't even imagine what our 18mo. old Brittany would score - Chippie is great w/us, not other people - I'd be afraid the failing report card would add to her social distress... :rotfl: Everything looks to be going great so far, love seeing the GF pix, never stayed there, my son always insists on the Poly, (brat), can't wait to see more and hear the rest!!!!!

Oooh, Christina!!! I am really excited to read your report!! Keep it coming girl!!:)

Great start Christina! Oh my goodness you had sooo much stuff!! WOW! Your family is so cute! I could totally see me bothering my sister like that too if she tried to sleep on the way to Disney! :rotfl:

Congrats on the Pixie Dust upgrade! Hope it stayed thru the whole trip!!

:banana: Yay I love everything so much.. Mom and Dad are soo adorable :lovestruc they are an amazing looking couple! OMG and you and Lex look great can't wait to read more:goodvibes

Wow that's so cool that you got upgraded!

Your parents are so cute!! I can't beleive I was so close to you. We were at the BC that night while you were at Yachtsman!!

I'm lovin' the pics:3dglasses

You have me on the edge of my seat!!!!! I just got caught up on your PJ and trippie. Holy cow, wow. :banana:

It looks like you had a huge! fairy tale wedding! Congrats!

Yea, Christina, I'm all caught up, so you can continue now, lol. You have a beautiful family. Cannot wait to hear (and see) more.

Everything looks awesome so far!

It is so wonderful that you could have a nice family dinner before all of the chaos ensues with your entire family and friends and wedding!

Can't wait to see more!

Christina,
I just caught up...lets see where do I start? Your furbaby is adorable. All the pics of her should be sent into some cute doggie contest...she would so win! I feel you on the whole packed van thing. I drove from Illinois with my Mom for my wedding and we didn't have room for even the two of us, so I don't know how you had room for four! :rotfl:
The suite upgrade is awesome...don't ya love the magic...heres hoping it lasted the whole trip! Your view was gorgeous as well.
The Yachtsman is our favorite restaurant on property. Everything there is amazing.
Can't wait to see more! :surfweb:

Anna Marie

Where's Christina? :confused3 I'm dying to see/hear the rest... I hope she hasn't abandoned the WJ...

Christina,

Wow, just caught up and everything looks amazing!!! I hope that we can stay at the GF some day!! I am definitely hooked... :surfweb: Keep it coming!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter