ChillyWeather and Hot Italians 4 Friends and Fun in February Updated 7/5

englishrose47

DIS Legend
Finally I can Start !!
Alittle background for those who don't know me !!
I am Rosie, Disney Nut and solo traveller this time !! Oh but wait I was hardly SOLO as I spent a good deal of my time with 3 other FAMOUS Disers
JORDAN
BLUEYEDGIRL
WINKERS

Others also included WendyO,and family, Kim and Alan and DJ .. Winkers husband and quite the enabler :lmao:

My trip started with Judy (DD) dropping me off at Buffalo airport at 5:30am on February 4th!!! We always use the SkyCab and it is usually not busy BUT today it was :scared1: So I stood in freezing cold Western New York weather in less than appropriate clothing and FROZE to death !!:eek: Okay I think in a few hours I will be basking in Florida sunshine !!! Well as you can tell from the title that was not exactly gonna b the case !!:rotfl2:

SputhWest was on time as usual and having gotten thru security with no problems !! Last year I had a pair of Scissors in my carryon and that was another story, but this year it was all good !!
The flight landed on time and I headed quickly to
100_0077.jpg

Yes I was on my way to POP !! I actually rode a Mears bus and not realising it thought they had changed the PURPLE pants !!!:lmao: Our bus driver was a Trainee and his instructor got a kick out of my thinking Disney had taken mercy on those purplepants wearers !!:rotfl2: We stopped first at CBR and then it was onto

100_0080.jpg

It took a while to check in even though I did ONLINE as I hit as 2 went on break and other 2 were tied up!! But finally I was assigned to the 60's Lakedide Bldg 5 (Mowgli) room 5128 !! It was perfect I was sooo close to Classic Hall I loved it and it was a standard room !!

So I have wet your appetite for more to come !!! Included in theis Report will be :-

Dining reviews
Dis Meets ( ongoing )
Search for Hot Italian
Just general chit chat so jump on board for a ride with Rosie !!

:cool1: Rosie started her TR!

Great beginning! I'm glad the photos are now cooperating with you. I can't wait to hear all about the adventures in Peepdom. popcorn::

I'm glad to see that you've started your trip report! I look forward to reading all the details!

Finally I can Start !!
Alittle background for those who don't know me !!
I am Rosie, Disney Nut and solo traveller this time !! Oh but wait I was hardly SOLO as I spent a good deal of my time with 3 other FAMOUS Disers
JORDAN
BLUEYEDGIRL
WINKERS
Cool. Is Winky doing a TR? :confused3

So I stood in freezing cold Western New York weather in less than appropriate clothing and FROZE to death !!:eek: So I have wet your appetite for more to come !!! Included in theis Report will be :-
I've done the same thing here (central NY). Can't possibly wear a coat from the freezing car to the plane!!

Dining reviews
Dis Meets ( ongoing )
Search for Hot Italian
Just general chit chat so jump on board for a ride with Rosie !!
Can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

Oh my...haven't been on the DIS in so long almost missed this, Rosie!!

BUT I am here now!! Loving it so far!!

Hi Rosie, I wrote to you on Jordans PTR and found this today-yeah! I am looking forward to reading your stories and trip info. Thanks for giving a start today. :surfweb:

I'm subscribing! popcorn:: You're off to a great start!

Hi there! Well... this is a first... I've never posted on anyone else's TR (or thread for that matter) on the DIS outside of Jordan's (partly b/c I have no time for more... ha). Buuuuut, since this is our common trip I think I'll have to be reading yours, Winkers and Blue's TR! Ahhhhh, there goes my life. ::faint::

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Let the fun begin! :thumbsup2

Woot!

Glad to have been led to your TR. Can't wait to read more!

ETA: Woot! 1st page! I'm surprised with all the followers you have!

I'm in. Can't wait to see how all these TR's play out. This is going to be so much fun.

well, almost 1st page. When I posted it went to the second page..that always happens:rolleyes:

I need to keep a close watch over here......I don't want you making me into a total nut job!;)

i'm here, rosie! getting ready to leave town so i will play catch-up later. looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

I'm here!!!! :cool1: Glad you got started. Now going back to read!!!

Hoping to get mine started this weekend.:)

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest