• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicken and waffles at Grand Floridian Cafe?

AGP

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been here in 2021 and ordered the chicken and waffles? I don’t see it on the menu online right now and am hoping it is still served- my husband still talks about how it was his favorite and we wanted to go here for breakfast for our trip in June but will be disappointed if this was removed from the menu. Thanks!

It is definitely NOT on the menu right now. But hopefully by June they will have added some more dishes. I believe the reduced menu is due to reduced staff in the kitchen, so less hands to make more dishes. Hopefully they will be able to safely increase staff once Florida allows restaurants workers to receive the vaccine.

If you're there & you want it try asking for it even though it's off-menu. They might make it for you.

Reactions: AGP

It is definitely NOT on the menu right now. But hopefully by June they will have added some more dishes. I believe the reduced menu is due to reduced staff in the kitchen, so less hands to make more dishes. Hopefully they will be able to safely increase staff once Florida allows restaurants workers to receive the vaccine.
I’ve been seeing a lot of people ordering it and sharing pictures on IG. Saying that it’s on a secret menu, so it doesn’t hurt to ask! I have my eye on it for our next trip as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter