• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CHH Reopening??

Lots of people waiting with you, so I imagine it'll get its own thread when there's news!

You know, this is our favorite QS place in MK. Even though I know we can get most of the menu items at Tomorrow land Terrace, it's not quite the same experience. I love the theme and decor of the place, the location, and especially the upstairs seating area overlooking Fantasyland and Liberty Square. Its always a peaceful break for us, and I look forward to its return.

You know, this is our favorite QS place in MK. Even though I know we can get most of the menu items at Tomorrow land Terrace, it's not quite the same experience. I love the theme and decor of the place, the location, and especially the upstairs seating area overlooking Fantasyland and Liberty Square. Its always a peaceful break for us, and I look forward to its return.

EXACTLY!

I am shocked that they removed the tuna from the menu. Still looking forward to coming back to our favorite restaurant in MK during the Boo Bash. In the past, CHH has closed early during the parties and we've missed it, so I hope it won't be closed too early and we can place a mobile order.

If anyone knows its hours on Boo Bash days, please let us know!

I just finished a Boo Bash vlog and CHH is definitely closed. This doesn't really surprise me as I've seen it closed during other events as well. They have a Photopass staging area in front of the restaurant.

Looks like they usually close at 7PM during normal park days which means those of us entering the park for Boo Bash at 7 will luck out...bummer! At least there's free 🍿.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter