• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn: "No, you didn't hurt me, d-death did."

Ciel: He looked down. 'Probably only like a friend, though...' he thought.

Lynn: "I love you too!"

Jordan: "oh, I-I can imagine."

Jaycee: "Ciel, the timing is really off, but maybe that doesn't matter. Because I-I believe in fate. Maybe there's a reason you left your wallet at my house that day" she spoke quietly.

Jordan: "oh, I-I can imagine." Jaycee: "Ciel, the timing is really off, but maybe that doesn't matter. Because I-I believe in fate. Maybe there's a reason you left your wallet at my house that day" she spoke quietly.

Dawn: she sighed. "Could you sing the song again?"

disneygirl520 said:
Jordan: "oh, I-I can imagine."

Jaycee: "Ciel, the timing is really off, but maybe that doesn't matter. Because I-I believe in fate. Maybe there's a reason you left your wallet at my house that day" she spoke quietly.

Ciel: "Maybe..." he half smiled.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: She put her shoulders up and looked down. She bit her lip and moved her feet nervously. "Ciel, if you want to kiss me you can. I'm okay with it."

Ciel: He was shocked by what she said. "You're sure?"

Doodle98 said:
Marcus: "Nah, whatever you want to do." He pulled out his wallet "that's under 30 dollars, that's all I got. Like, at all."

Lynn "I might be able to help. Can we head back to Ciel's so I can get some money?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter