Chefs de France and 2017 Dining Plan

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by perthgirl, Sep 29, 2016.

1. perthgirl

perthgirl Mouseketeer

Hi - I booked this restaurant for dinner in Jan 2017 and got a confusing email - saying it was on the dining plan - but it wasn't.

I know it isn't on the list at the moment for 2017 - but is it likely to be? Same with Rainforest Café?

Booking restaurants in case I get PSD offer......... before they get booked out!

2. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

Both of the ones you mention are not owned by Disney and have not signed their contracts yet, BUT they probably will. Only once has a restaurant dropped off the plan, but they came back a few years later. I think you have at least a 99.9% chance that both of them WILL accept the DDP.

As to the PSD offer, it came out yesterday for Disney Visa owners, so you should be seeing it for general public in a day or so.

3. perthgirl

perthgirl Mouseketeer

Thanks Sharonabe. My DD and I are both vegetarians and we didn't want to eat the same thing every day. Hopefully they sign up! Looking forward to Monday.... although the Disney portion is the cheapest part of our trip .... we are from Australia so the total cost of a month in the US is scary!

4. Avatar

Advertisement

5. MagicB

MagicB Little strange but tasty

@perthgirl you are already been to chefs de france ? Was it on the dining plan? I have a reservation the later this year.

6. jeffgh24

jeffgh24 Earning My Ears

I have been wondering the same thing. We have reservations on 1/26 and my reservation still states that the meal plan is not accepted.

7. _auroraborealis_

_auroraborealis_ I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.

8. 4DisneyWVUfans

4DisneyWVUfans Earning My Ears

I am going to make reservations on the Dining Plan there too. Does anyone know if it does go on the plan, do you have to eat off the Price Fix Menu?

9. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

No, you don't have to eat the Prix Fix unless you want to. You can order any entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic drink that you like.

10. MagicB

11. MagicB

I just take a look in the app and the there you van read that dining plan 2017 is accepted. Strange that there is a different between the app en website.

12. rebeccacg

rebeccacg Earning My Ears

Any update on using the Dining Plan at Chefs de France?

13. _auroraborealis_

_auroraborealis_ I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.

14. mom2thebest

mom2thebest Earning My Ears

Just spoke with Disney Dining representative, Chefs is participating in DDP and will use one table service credit.

MagicB likes this.
  15. MagicB

They need very long time to update the website or is the contract stil not signe ?