Chef Mickey's

herbanretreat

Earning My Ears
Okay I need help. How hard is it going to be to get to Chef Mickey's at 7 am from the Pop. Near impossible right? I couldn't get any other reservation for the whole week of our stay, so I took it hoping a miracle would happen!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Okay I need help. How hard is it going to be to get to Chef Mickey's at 7 am from the Pop. Near impossible right? I couldn't get any other reservation for the whole week of our stay, so I took it hoping a miracle would happen!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

I think your best bet would be to take a cab as I don't know that the buses run that early (I could be wrong...we rent a car and haven't used the buses in the last 15 visits).

As I've learned from asking a similar question on the DISboards, there are designated Character Breakfast buses that take guests to the parks and resorts. And if there isn't a bus you can find a CM who will gladly arrange for one to pick you up.

The buses start running between 6:15 and 6:30 AM, so you could take it to the Magic Kingdom and use the walkway from there to the Contemporary. Also the bus driver might be able to drop you off at the Contemporary, however there is a chance that might not happen since the bus drivers are not required to do that. Anyway with a 7:00 AM ADR I would say the best thing is take a taxi because it's worth the money and you will get there right away.

You know, I wasn't even thinking about a car!! We drive down, so I guess this problem is solved!! Now it gives me another, can I leave our car in the Contemporary lot or do we have to move it to MK?

wow that's early!

To each their own...but, i coundt get up at 6am or earlier and call it a vacation...

I have to say I feel the same way, but we went 2 years ago and my oldest has her heart set on it and it was the only reservation I could get before 10 am for that week. I have going to a late breakfast I feel like it messes the whole day up! Anyway, I THINK I kep tring a few times a week till we leave to try and change it, maybe it I am persistant enough:thumbsup2

If I were you I would keep calling back everyday to see if they had an cancellations.....If not its looks like you are going to have to get up pretty early for that one...I would think that early in the morning that the disney buses wouldnt be that busy though...When are you going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter