• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickey--Break or Dinner?

kdl427

Earning My Ears
I am researching our choices before making ADR/s Monday. I read that there are different characters at Breakfast and dinner. This true? Which is better?
TIA
Kim

we've done both breakfast and dinner at chef mickeys - don't remember any difference with the characters (maybe they all looked the same to me at each meal?!) - preferred dinner - we're just not breakfast people - but food was still good at both

Due to a recent family hand count we're doing both dinner & breakfast at Chef Mickey's. We'll be having dinner @ CMs on 9/4 and breakfast the following morning. I refused to change any more ADRs so I'm just dealing w/ it.

Anyway this will be our first breakfast experience but I can tell you we love dinner at CMs. The mickey raviollis are my favorite. For dinner we had Chip & Dale, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy.

We've done both breakfast and dinner. The only difference in characters was Donald - he was at dinner, but not our breakfast (different trips). Not sure if that's the norm. He was a riot at dinner...LOVE Donald!! :donald:

We also prefered dinner...for the same reason as a PP...we're not big breakfast eaters either. Both meals were fine.

We ate breakfast there about a month ago. Food was great and filled us up until dinner.
The characters were Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto. I think the characters can vary, but Mickey, Minney and Goofy are always there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter