checking phone made ADR's online?

speechpath01

Earning My Ears
I made my ADR's for our 12/19-12/26 trip this AM, can I check them online and if so how do I do it?
Thanks

I made my ADR's for our 12/19-12/26 trip this AM, can I check them online and if so how do I do it?
Thanks

Yes you can do this. I recently made reservations through the phone and if you just have your reservation number you should be able to put that in online and then your reservation will show up :)

Apparently Candlelight Processional package reservations can't be pulled up online. When I called to check on mine because I couldn't confirm it online, the CM told me that that the CP reservations made by phone won't come up online but that they are "working on it," for whatever that's worth.

Yes you can do this. I recently made reservations through the phone and if you just have your reservation number you should be able to put that in online and then your reservation will show up :)

I hate to be a total dunce, but how do you do this?? I looked everywhere I could think to look on the Disney Dining site and could find nowhere to confirm ADRs.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Go to the Disney dining webpage (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/), put your cursor over the My Disney Vacations part in the upper right corner. (If you just click there, it takes you to a page that isn't helpful, so dont' click.) A list will drop down while your cursor is just hovering over My Disney Vacation. Left click there and hold the left mouse button down while you slide the cursor down to Dining Reservations. Click on it, and log in. When the Disney dining page opens again, go back to the My DIsney Vacation corner and repeat - left click and hold, then slide it down to Dining Reservations again. This will bring up a page where you enter just your ADR confirmation and your phone number. You can bring up multiple reservations by clicking on "retrive multiple reservations" and it will keep opening up more boxes for you to enter confirmation numbers in. I don't know why this is such a process, but it does work.

Jaysmom, you are so awesome for posting this. :wizard: I am pretty computer- and internet-savvy (I even design websites), but honestly could their site be any LESS user-friendly? I did try clicking on the My Disney Vacation and entering in my ressie confirmation, but to no avail. Then I did find the Dining Reservations hover thingy and logged in with my resort ressie #. But when I saw nowhere to enter or check ADRs, I quit.

pixiedust: Kudos to you for figuring this out!

Actually, it beats me how I managed to figure this out at all! You're right, it is a very obtuse process that is not at all intuitive. I'm not sure how they could have made it any more difficult. Glad I could help.

I have not been able to pull up either of the 2 ADRs I made over the phone. One is for the Candlelight Processional and now that the PP inquired about it, I understand, but my other is for WCC but I get an error message when I try to pull it up. I'm not having any problems with the one's I made online.

It pays to call and check. I called to check on my Candlelight Processional reservation (before I knew that I couldn't pull it up online) and learned that the CM who made the reservation had made it for September 14, the day I called, instead of December 14, when I had wanted it! The CM who was checking the reservation for me was very apologetic and was able to rebook exactly what I wanted. So it can't hurt to call and check on your phone reservations if you can't pull them up online.

I called any my ADRs are there but I get this error code E02020217100, when I try to pull them up online. :confused3

Make sure you enter your phone number with numbers only, no -'s.

Also, if you have an old phone number associated with your account and the CM didn't ask you whether it was still current when you made your reservations, your reservations likely still have to be pulled up under that phone number.

Good luck! It's great to have the option to look for those reservations online, but you do have to jump through some hoops.

Ann

I had the CM check what phone # was used and that is what I have been putting in, and I'm not using dashes or spaces. :upsidedow

Maybe a silly question, but did you try to enter the phone number using dashes, like 800-555-1212? That's how I put mine in, and it worked (I just double checked). It could be that not using dashes is the problem? Of course if you've already done it that way, then this isn't helpful!

Go to the Disney dining webpage (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/), put your cursor over the My Disney Vacations part in the upper right corner. (If you just click there, it takes you to a page that isn't helpful, so dont' click.) A list will drop down while your cursor is just hovering over My Disney Vacation. Left click there and hold the left mouse button down while you slide the cursor down to Dining Reservations. Click on it, and log in. When the Disney dining page opens again, go back to the My DIsney Vacation corner and repeat - left click and hold, then slide it down to Dining Reservations again. This will bring up a page where you enter just your ADR confirmation and your phone number. You can bring up multiple reservations by clicking on "retrive multiple reservations" and it will keep opening up more boxes for you to enter confirmation numbers in. I don't know why this is such a process, but it does work.

I am totally with Bama C on this --- you completely ROCK for figuring this out!:worship:

I am also no slouch on a computer - many times I am the defacto IT person for my group at work - and I simply couldn't figure out what magical combination of getting up and running around my desk counterclockwise three times in the noon-day sun on Tuesdays would work on this little challenge.

Woot!

I

Thanks to you and Bama C for the accolades. It's not often that I get to contribute anything significant to these discussion boards, so I'm pleased to be able to give back a little, since the boards have been so helpful to me and my WDW planning efforts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter