Checking Out FP Availability

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I have a question...and not sure if this is just because I am not at my FP date yet. I wanted to get an idea of what FPs are sold out at each park, just to get an idea of which attractions sell out. So I have signed into MDE and went to FastPass++ option.

We are not going until Oct, but I have selected a day later this week. My question is...why does only Magic Kingdom have a 'Select' button. Is this a glitch or is it just because I can't really book yet since I'm not at 60 days before?

Details and FP+ priorities found HERE.

Yes, thanks. I've seen the page and am selecting based on the more popular rides. But I wanted to look at actual FP availability...i.e. to see which ones actually sell out and just see what times are left for others

I have a trip for August. Once I got my tickets from undercover tourist I added them to MDE. Before my 60 day window I was able to look at availability for the next 30 days at all four parks. Do you have your tickets in hand or did you buy a package from Disney? Maybe if its a package you have to wait for your 60days before you can play around with the site.

I have a package from Disney and can't mess around with the system until 69 days :(
I too wanted to get a feel for the system.

I have a trip for August. Once I got my tickets from undercover tourist I added them to MDE. Before my 60 day window I was able to look at availability for the next 30 days at all four parks. Do you have your tickets in hand or did you buy a package from Disney? Maybe if its a package you have to wait for your 60days before you can play around with the site.

We bought through a package, but everything is linked to MDE.

The strange thing is...that I seem to be able to view FP at Magic Kingdom, as it has the 'Select' button...but I cannot for the other parks.

The strange thing is...that I seem to be able to view FP at Magic Kingdom, as it has the 'Select' button...but I cannot for the other parks.

Honestly, the only attractions that have been "selling out" of FP+ reservations in advance are the Anna and Elsa M&G and SDMT.

meet and greet

Of course. Thanks

Only meet and greet we'll want is Anna and Elsa since our character meals will cover the rest

Still need to look into Seven Drawfs Mine Train to see if its appropriate for my kids ages (9 and 5).

Still need to look into Seven Drawfs Mine Train to see if its appropriate for my kids ages (9 and 5).

It is designed to be appropriate for families with young children.

A'la "Goofini's Barnstormer" coaster.

We rode this weekend with my 3yr old daughter...who won't ride Goofy's Barnstormer. She was a bit nervous when the lap bar came down but enjoyed the ride, she's a small 3 too, just met the height requirement.

Do you have MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets? We bought MNSSHP tickets, and those show up on MDE and it appears that we can "schedule" FP+ up to 30 days out at Magic Kingdom only using them. I haven't tried to play with the system using ours though so I don't know for sure if it would work.

Hi,

I have a question...and not sure if this is just because I am not at my FP date yet. I wanted to get an idea of what FPs are sold out at each park, just to get an idea of which attractions sell out. So I have signed into MDE and went to FastPass++ option.

We are not going until Oct, but I have selected a day later this week. My question is...why does only Magic Kingdom have a 'Select' button. Is this a glitch or is it just because I can't really book yet since I'm not at 60 days before?

I have no answer, just FYI this is happening to me, too. We got Aug. 26th so next Fri. is my 60 days, I was just curious to see what SDMT looks like 25-30 days out. Only park I can "select" is MK.

Not sure why this would matter but we have tickets linked in MDE, as well as MNSSHP tix for 9/1 but that date is neither 60 nor 30 days out, so that shouldn't make a difference:confused3

I can understand you wanting to get a feel for what is booking up; however, as a pp said, other than A & E and SDMT, I don't think you'll have to worry about anything else not being available at 60 days. TSMM in HS, and Test Track and Soarin' in EPCOT are very popular but again, I doubt you'd be unable to get them at 60 days :)

I have no answer, just FYI this is happening to me, too. We got Aug. 26th so next Fri. is my 60 days, I was just curious to see what SDMT looks like 25-30 days out. Only park I can "select" is MK.

Not sure why this would matter but we have tickets linked in MDE, as well as MNSSHP tix for 9/1 but that date is neither 60 nor 30 days out, so that shouldn't make a difference:confused3

I can understand you wanting to get a feel for what is booking up; however, as a pp said, other than A & E and SDMT, I don't think you'll have to worry about anything else not being available at 60 days. TSMM in HS, and Test Track and Soarin' in EPCOT are very popular but again, I doubt you'd be unable to get them at 60 days :)

Funny how we are both seeing the Select only on MK. You would think the button would show for all parks or none. Oh well, not a big deal (as long as it works 60 days out)..was just wondering.

So just A&E we need to worry about.
Soaring and Toy Story are in our list too, but good to know these should be ok.

If you do have event tickets this is probably the cause. We bought villains tickets & can see and book 30 days at DHS only. Check under your tickets. My DH & I are the only 2 of our party of 6 going to the event and are now listed as having annual passes which would allow us to book 30 days from today. We do not have annual passes. I called IT & was told that yes it's a glitch & it has nothing to do with the event tickets.... Uh... Ok... They told me it was all a coincidence... They could not tell me why we are now listed as having annual passes...

If you do have event tickets this is probably the cause. We bought villains tickets & can see and book 30 days at DHS only. Check under your tickets. My DH & I are the only 2 of our party of 6 going to the event and are now listed as having annual passes which would allow us to book 30 days from today. We do not have annual passes. I called IT & was told that yes it's a glitch & it has nothing to do with the event tickets.... Uh... Ok... They told me it was all a coincidence... They could not tell me why we are now listed as having annual passes...

Interesting........:scratchin Well, no worries, as long as it's all good when I go to book my Fast Passes next Friday!

I just did ours this morning around 1a. I had no problems at all. I saw Anna and Elsa booked up one day but I was able to get them for the day I wanted. The only tough thing was trying to decide what to do when and where. And I am a planner. I gotta say I liked planning park days and adrs but FP+ was just too much. I was practically studying by my computer

just curious=-- but since we can not pick a 4th using the APP would the kiosks offer the same as what we can see online?

I have an AP so I can check for today.

everything is available except wishes, Mine train, A & E and Fantasy parade.

studios-- everything is available but for tonight after 8pm

epcot major tier 1 are gone-- no more soaring test track or illuminations or character spot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter