Check your non-expire tickets (and possibly regular tickets too). Ticket system “upgrade”

We have multiple non expire tickets linked in MDE. We have used some days since getting rid of annual passes a couple years ago. I always keep an eye on the days left in MDE to make sure the days used is correct.

All were correct this summer and then last month, 2 tickets lost 4 days and 2 other tickets lost all the days.

Went to guest services at the MK today and it turns out they did a ticket system overhaul and the new system doesn’t know how to handle old non expire tickets.

The 2 tickets that lost all the days was an easy fix. Just brought the days from the old system to the new system.

The 2 tickets that lost 4 days each was another story. The CM tried to tell me that we had used the days and there was nothing she could do. After much back and forth, she issued us an incident number for the 8 1 day park hoppers that their system lost. Still a pain to use, but we did get the days back.

Check your non expire tickets if you still have any. What a pain this has been!
We have NE passes, but I didn’t think you could see remaining days on-line. I thought you could only check in person?

You can try to make park reservations. It will only let you make as many as you have entry days.

I have a NE ticket that has 5 days left on it but only shows 2 days left. I called today and they saw on the old system that I only used 5 days but on new system only shows 2 days left. I have 5 park reservations that were made before this happened. They put notes on my account that there are 5 days left on ticket incase there is a problem when I get there next June.

Thanks, I recently noticed a missing day. Also, I should have lots of plus days on some old passes, will call to check those also just in case

Thanks, I recently noticed a missing day. Also, I should have lots of plus days on some old passes, will call to check those also just in case

OMG I forgot about my plus days. I have four 10 day non expiring that still have all the plusses on each ticket.

I will get my emails and paperwork this week when I called to check a few years ago and call to reconfirm.

Thank you.

I think all my old NE are still there. Question though, I have some tickets where I used all the theme park admissions but not the water park admissions. I've never been able to "see" those on MDE but assumed they were there, in part because it says 0 park days yet the ticket is still linked. Is it possible to verify on MDE?

I think all my old NE are still there. Question though, I have some tickets where I used all the theme park admissions but not the water park admissions. I've never been able to "see" those on MDE but assumed they were there, in part because it says 0 park days yet the ticket is still linked. Is it possible to verify on MDE?
I was told that the pluses don't show up on MDE.

I was pleased to see that my annual pass is recognized as a Platinum pass with no blockouts.

I'm saving that particular one in the event I am forced to go at Xmas some year!

Only one of our 10 day passes are linked and I didn't make any fake ressies to check it. I probably should. It's under my DD's name and she hasn't been in 4 or 5 years and has little interest in returning. It also gives me the option to reassign her ticket. Maybe I should check and see how many days can be reserved.....it is supposed to have 8 days on it.

I see the non expired tickets but it will not display how many are left. For example we have a 10 day NE ticket with 7 days left. But I see the 10 day ticket listed but it will not open to see how many days are left. It says unable to open check back later.

Who do I call to verify these NE tickets are right? In the past Disney always made us confirm while on-site.

Where should unused, expired tickets appear in MDE, or do they? I will eventually use their value for future tickets... but I don't see them anymore.

Where should unused, expired tickets appear in MDE, or do they? I will eventually use their value for future tickets... but I don't see them anymore.
When viewing your plans. Look at the top left and choose tickets. Its highlighted in blue. Small print.

I see the non expired tickets but it will not display how many are left. For example we have a 10 day NE ticket with 7 days left. But I see the 10 day ticket listed but it will not open to see how many days are left. It says unable to open check back later.

Who do I call to verify these NE tickets are right? In the past Disney always made us confirm while on-site.

Instead of calling and waiting on hold, you could do what CarolMN suggested to me in this thread a week ago. I was able to confirm the days left that way.

Instead of calling and waiting on hold, you could do what CarolMN suggested to me in this thread a week ago. I was able to confirm the days left that way.
Just by making park reservations? I should have more tickets then reservations. That’s why I don’t think that will work. I was able to make reservations. I just want to know the total count. Has chat been a bale to help?

Just by making park reservations? I should have more tickets then reservations. That’s why I don’t think that will work. I was able to make reservations. I just want to know the total count. Has chat been a bale to help?

I didn't chat. I had a 10-day NE ticket. I believed I had used 4 days. I was able to make 6 new park reservations. It would not allow me to make a 7th. I believe thru this method I was able to confirm I had 6 days left.

Once they expire, you can’t see via MDE. You need to call.

Reactions: rcs
Once they expire, you can’t see via MDE. You need to call.
I see the ticket. 7 day no expiration. But I only have 2 days left. On my other 10 day NE it states that 9 days are available. I am not seeing the 2 days available on the 7 day NE ticket, even though it shows that ticket in MDE.

I see the ticket. 7 day no expiration. But I only have 2 days left. On my other 10 day NE it states that 9 days are available. I am not seeing the 2 days available on the 7 day NE ticket, even though it shows that ticket in MDE.

Sorry, I meant that any ticket you have never used that was date based and expires disappear.

I thought that was what they were asking about. So, if someone bought a ticket for a trip they planned for September but never went, they will no longer see it and will have to call ticketing to use its value toward a new one.

Sorry, I meant that any ticket you have never used that was date based and expires disappear.

I thought that was what they were asking about. So, if someone bought a ticket for a trip they planned for September but never went, they will no longer see it and will have to call ticketing to use its value toward a new one.
I actually spoke with chat in MDE. Apparently our first NE ticket is so old it shows linked in MDE but will not post the remaining tickets available. The next NE ticket is newer and does show the remaining tickets left. The one day ticket we bought last April also shows as linked and what day it is assigned to. So, our first NE ticket was bought in 2006, and apparently is so old it shows as linked but won’t show days left or available. So, the good news is they are there even though we can’t see them. How then can you decide which to use when making a park reservation? It must use in the ticket order you set with guest services. Now, I need a drink!!!

Same situation here. only mine used to show… now they re gone :( how frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter