• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheapest way to buy WDW Park Tickets?

Following because we plan to go Nov 2019. In June 2017 there was a UT sale for buy 4 days get 3 free. That was a great deal ar the time and we got them for our March 2018 trip. I heard about the sale here on the budget board.

Prices are rumored to go up soon. If that happens sometimes UT and AAA will still have tickets at the old prices for a limited time. I do know that AAA can be very competitive to UT in some regions.

It depends on the exact tickets you want. You'll just need to compare the different sites.

I always use the Touring Plans least expensive ticket calculator and then double check with my local AAA prices, as those are not included in the TP finder.

Be careful with undercover tourist, I heard if you're booking past this calendar year, some people were getting tickets expiring 12/31/17. I'm waiting for the new year and then ordering ours from UT.

Calculate the % savings from the discounters. If it doesn't exceed 5%, you're better off buying Disney GCs from Target and paying with your REDCard for 5% off, then buying your tickets directly from Disney. There are ways to save even more on Disney GCs, but you get the idea. Don't assume that the ticket discounted are the lowest OOP cost. Sometimes you have to think out of the box.

Be careful with undercover tourist, I heard if you're booking past this calendar year, some people were getting tickets expiring 12/31/17. I'm waiting for the new year and then ordering ours from UT.
That's surprising. The first expiring tickets (change which began in February of March of 2017) are all dated 12/31/18. That's one heck of a misprint!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter