Cheaper flights in September posted right NOW!

IHEARTNY

Ain't no party like a west coast party!
Ok, I have been checking out flights for our September trip over the past month because if I can get flights $25 cheaper, that's $100 all together I can spend on something else!

Anyway, I noticed that at this time that flights in general are overall cheaper. I just got $218 RT Portland, OR to MCO! Not bad for a cross country trip...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't know how long this will last but I thought I'd let everyone know. I'm guessing that it's due to the lack of travel over spring break that's scaring all the airlines! Whatever the case, I'll take it!

I booked our flight down last week on Jet Blue for $74 out of Westchester - today I cked it's up to $79.

The flight down was $129 and it's up to $149 today...so I'm nervous.

What do people think....does Jet Blue have sales? for Sept. Should I wait it out?

Opinions please......:confused3

I purchased my airfare yesterday for my Sept trip.
NYC (LGA) to Orlando (MCO) $185 total. I was so happy to find air for under $200 I was so worried that with the price of gas the flights would be really high.

I'm sorry to barge in......but I HAVE to ask

I knew of a "DisneyLynn" from a cruise message board, from LI and we met on a Feb. Cruise w/our families.

Just taking a chance this may be the same Lynn.

Take Care,
Christine from CT

OMG! CHRISTNE! how are you, I think about you guys all the time.
Please tell me you are going to Disney the same time I am.
Hows John, Hows the boys, My email and phone number are the same contact me.
Lynn

Hey Lynn!

We'll be in the area 12/24 for 10 days.

I'll send you a Private message, me email is different.

Hugs,
Christine

I purchased my airfare yesterday for my Sept trip.
NYC (LGA) to Orlando (MCO) $185 total. I was so happy to find air for under $200 I was so worried that with the price of gas the flights would be really high.

What airline and what dates? Everything I'm finding is over 200.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

Jetsetter90,
I got a email from the travel company with the little guy with the big hat.
They are having a sale on fall airfare. I am going 9/27-10/05 I picked Delta.
There was a few different options.
Good luck
Lynn

I just booked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO excited. I started really hunting after this past weekends UA and Cont. announcement of higher fares by $50 each way due to increase of gas. The article said it would be intresting if other airlines followed.

I booked American Airlines ~ DFW - MCO $215!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Airtran PHL -MCO. I think with taxes and that stupid seat fee for 5 of us it was $1050, $300 cheaper than Jet Blue out of EWR, but I like JB so I'm a little bummed, but that's a good chunk of my rental car so it had to be:) Just really happy to get either PHL or EWR in a better price range than I had seen for a while. LGA had some good fares--but that's a trek!

I am in the process of finalizing our booking for Sept. We are a group, and we put our seats on hold last week. We are flying 9/6 - 9/15, DFW-MCO ..... $172!!!!!! We paid $170 last year, and I am thrilled with out rate this year too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter