Cheap non-Disney restaurants near WDW

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
We will have a car during our next WDW trip. What restaurants and fast food places are within a reasonable driving distance? Looking for places where kids eat free, coupons are accepted or even take out places. This would save our family of 7 quite a bit I think.

You dont say where you're staying, but virtually every fast food / chain restaurant known to man is on 192........

Giordano's is a pizza/Italian place in that area that pretty good.....but is a bit pricey, at least for pizza.

Check out the area just east of Downtown Disney. Lots of restaurants there. Dunkin Donuts, Mc D's, BK, Qdoba, Subway, lots more.

For our last trip we stayed at Windsor Hills and there are literally endless restaurants right outside the property. Everything you can think of is there!

Look for a Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes. I wish they had them here in Kentucky! If you go online and register on their web site, they sometimes send coupons to your email. I think we got a bogo deal last year.

We have eaten at Flippers Pizza which is near the hotels by DTD. Loved it!

If your family likes buffets there are two Golden Corrals. One is on 192 and one East of DTD on Apopka-Vineland Rd, this is the better of the two. Other than that there is every kind of restaurant you can think of near Disney property.

You dont say where you're staying, but virtually every fast food / chain restaurant known to man is on 192........ Giordano's is a pizza/Italian place in that area that pretty good.....but is a bit pricey, at least for pizza.

We are staying at All Star Sports. We have two non park days an we will go back to the room mid day during park days.

For our last trip we stayed at Windsor Hills and there are literally endless restaurants right outside the property. Everything you can think of is there!
We stay there as well when you leave your resort go toward animal kingdom lodge turn left at the light and go 1/4 of a mile to the stop light there are hundreds of restaurants there to pick from

We are staying at All Star Sports. We have two non park days an we will go back to the room mid day during park days.

From All Star Sports, turn right after the McDonalds on property, follow road past Pop Century and Wide World of Sports, go straight about 1/2 mile up over I4, turn right at the Gaylord Palms. You go about 2 blocks and cross 192, to the right you have Chick-Fil-a, Wendy's, Joe's Crabshack, Boston Lobsterfest. To the left, Logan's Steakhouse, Outback, Arby's, Smokey Bones. There are a lot more choices there, we enjoy staying on that end of property for easy access to offsite dining.

When my children were younger they enjoyed going to Cici's pizza buffet. There were several locations near WDW. They enjoyed being able to select various types of pizza and the price was reasonable compared to other options.

CiCi's is cheap. There are some Mexican places that have huge portions that could be split. Some of the local Steak n Shakes have free kids meals on the weekends. Beef o' Brady's kids eat free on Tuesday nights. There's an app out there of kids eat free places. You may also want to consider buying an Orlando Entertainment book, tons of Buy One Get One Frees, also has 4 $5 coupons for Winn-Dixie in there and lots of putt putt coupons.

Also the World's Largest Mc Donald's is close by, I think on Sandlake, near IDrive. My kids loved going there, they have the normal Mc. D's food as well as more "gourmet" items.

Giordano's Pizza is close to DTD and has huge yummy deep dish pizzas. Hubby and I get a small, I can only eat one slice, sometimes he can eat two. I imagine a large would feed a lot.

Millers Orlando Ale House...very family friendly and very inexpensive. Lots of food and they have great daily specials. There is one just outside DTD on 535 and also one on 192 near Orange Lake Resort. We have eaten at both and do several times on our trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter