• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cheap hotel with parking-Midway airport

pixxi

Mouseketeer
Anyone have input of a cheaper hotel near Midway Airport that has free parking and shuttle to airport? Our flight is at 7am and we live 3 hours away, weighing out options of hotel vs waking up at 2am and driving then.

They just opened a Hyatt Place there, so maybe check that out. There's also a Sleep Inn which I would imagine is less than the Marriott.

We've stayed at the Sleep Inn, HI express and the Hampton. For the price of the hotel with parking included compared to Midway parking and stress the next morning, we usually decide it's worth it. I think HI express has queen beds. The Sleep Inn is right on Cicero Ave. I didn't sleep well....ambulances, buses, police etc.

We stayed one night at the Carlton Inn http://www.carltoninnmidway.com/ before an early morning flight. Parking while staying at the hotel is free - I do not know how much they charge to leave the car there while vacationing. (My friend's husband was able to pick up the car the day we checked out.) The hotel is family run, and included a breakfast. There was a free shuttle to Midway. I would definitely stay there again. Not the most fancy furnishings, but the room was clean and served its purpose. Price is very good compared to other Midway ones.

You can try this link - depending on your date you might be eligible for the Hilton MVP Rate (you only need a Hilton Honors number to qualify for the rate) and it takes 20% off the Best Available Rate. I use this all the time to save on hotels.

http://stay.hilton.com/mvp/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter