Chase Card...Any word on any perks?

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
I just received an offer from Chase for the Disney Card. 0% interest until Jul'06. I hate to sign up for another credit card (just got my other ones paid off! :banana: ). So I was wondering if someone has heard weather there would be any special offers from Disney through Chase. If I got the card I wouldn't use it, so the Disney dollars really isn't an incentive for me. :blush:

Right now they have an offer that if you charge at least $200 on the Disney Visa between July 1 and July 31 you receive one free companion ticket that you can use by November 15, 2006. The airline ticket has to be used in conjuction with a DisneyLand or Disney World vacation

Joan1 said:
Right now they have an offer that if you charge at least $200 on the Disney Visa between July 1 and July 31 you receive one free companion ticket that you can use by November 15, 2006. The airline ticket has to be used in conjuction with a DisneyLand or Disney World vacation

can you point out where you found this offer? I search the chase/disney site and there is nothing indicating this offer. Or is this just an incentive for those getting new cards

As for perks with the disney card for discounted WDW vacations, I have found non that have been offered this year. with DL there are a few. We use the disney $ we collect towards are spending money at WDW.

I didn't get that offer either and use it alot. One thing I found with the card under Bank One was those who didn't use the card regularly got better offers than those who did.

It was a letter that came with the new Disney Visa cards once they switched over to Chase. I have had the card since it first became available

There is a thread about this free companion ticket on the Budget Board. Someone did this, got their voucher only to find that the purchased ticket has restrictions, and is very expensive. :sad2: It's not a good deal. Shame on Chase for not offering Disney Visa holders better perks.

This board is for resort codes. You might get better responses posting this question on the Budget board.

I got my new replacement cards and so did DH. Neither of our accounts came with the free companion ticket, I called to check. It was only offered to certain people, the ones that don't use their cards. Those of us that do, they don't offer a thing to.

I just received a letter in the mail couple of weeks ago with my new cards. I sent away for voucher and received it Sat. For me it's a good deal. 420.00 for two tkts. is a good price for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter