• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Charging phone in Epcot?

Cloudless Nights

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Currently in the American Adventure, and my phone is losing battery faster than other days. Is there any outlets in Epcot, preferably in World Showcase, to charge a phone?

There are outlets in the little museum area in Morocco. Go through the blue doors and they are behind some benches on the wall. I've also used outlets by the Soarin' bathrooms and in the Test Track car area after you exit. Don't quote me on this, but I am almost sure we found some in the upstairs area of The Electric Umbrella. We take portable battery packs almost always, but I understand. When you need an outlet, you need an outlet.

This doesn't help you now, but we love our Fuel Rod. Sure, you can get a cheaper phone charger online, but I love that we can exchange the rod while in the parks. I also like the size and shape of it. I use it at home too.

If you're a DVC member, they have chargers in the lounge above Figment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter