• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Charging Camcorder

Goosehonkhonk

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any tips / tricks for best places to charge camcorder mid-park? Do restaurants make outlets readily available?

Not sure about the outlets. But we have always brought with an extra battery already charged and then changed out when needed. Then charged them when back in the room.

Thanks, I haven't used a camcorder since the early 90's, the battery life claims 45 minutes but that doesn't seem very long to me. I'm going to order an extra battery to be safe.

Anyone have any tips / tricks for best places to charge camcorder mid-park? Do restaurants make outlets readily available?

No, there are few outlets in the restaurants, mostly placed in strategic areas for cleaning equipment. There are charging areas in MK, near the Tangled bathrooms, for instance, but they are usually pretty crowded - the outlets, not the seating. Not sure if there are charging areas at the other parks. There aren't too many attractions that allow video anyways, so your battery should last.

There are several banks of chargers in the shop attached to space mountain in the Magic Kingdom. There are stools to sit on. We were there around Christmas and we were the only one using them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter