• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters Missing at Dining

Kmilos1024

Earning My Ears
Not sure how long this has been going on, but at both of the character meals we had, it wasn't the usual number or characters from what I was expecting. This was on January 3rd and January 7th

Chef Mickey's Dinner 4 characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy
Hollywood and Vine 4 characters: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto

Just be warned if you are expecting a specific character they may not be there. Also for that much money it stinks to only see four. As it was our 3 year old still loved seeing all the characters so that was good. They do still interact and danced with our son, and they do let you get out of your chair for pictures. Hollywood and Vine lets you get closer it seems than Chef Mickey's

Not sure how long this has been going on, but at both of the character meals we had, it wasn't the usual number or characters from what I was expecting. This was on January 3rd and January 7th

Chef Mickey's Dinner 4 characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy
Hollywood and Vine 4 characters: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto

Just be warned if you are expecting a specific character they may not be there. Also for that much money it stinks to only see four. As it was our 3 year old still loved seeing all the characters so that was good. They do still interact and danced with our son, and they do let you get out of your chair for pictures. Hollywood and Vine lets you get closer it seems than Chef Mickey's
Yeah, I remember our first trip to Hollywood and Vine in 2018 had Mickey Minnie Donald Daisy and Goofy, but both our trips in 2021, January and December, were just Mickey Minnie Goofy and Pluto. Not sure why they would lower to 4 unless it's just easier managing an even number now since they don't do the character greeting at the staged area anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter