Characters in November?

Cinderella03

Disney Bride-to-Be!
The last time I went to Disney in November was 22 years ago!! Are there many characters out and about at this time??

We were there just this past November during Thanksgiving (very, very crowded). We didn't seem to see a lot of characters out and about. We mostly saw the characters at dinners.

The characters are there year-round, and you shouldn't have any problems finding them.

We were also there this past November (for Thanksgiving) and saw more characters then we have seen in our last three trips. They seemed to be out and about more in all the parks. My kids really enjoyed seeing all their favorites! (me too!!):)

We went in Oct. 99 and aside from the parades and character greet areas I didn't think there were a lot of characters out and about like in the commercials. Fast forward to Dec 02 and we saw so many characters again and again in all the parks. DH and I were in Epcot by England and just happened upon pooh and tigger dressed for the season and no one was around!! The picture is priceless!

Good luck!

since the travel decline after 9/11 it seems that disney is putting more and more characters out in the parks all the time...i was very suprised our last two trips to see how many characters were available for your "viewing pleasure"...
if you are looking for a specific character, stop by guest relations at any of the parks and they should be able to make a phone call and let you know where you can find them...
have a great time!!!!
sunking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter