• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters in Flight Groupon!?

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
My co-worker said she always uses the Groupon for Characters in Flight. I have been looking the last month or so but it's not available. Does anyone know....is there a certain time of year when this is available through Groupon??

There are reduced prices for the early morning hours. I believe it's posted on their website.

We use it too, but it expires within 90 days of purchase, so make sure you are within that window before you buy it. It's currently on groupon if you search for characters in flight in Orlando area

I suck and didn't get the Groupon when the link was posted a couple weeks ago. Decided today to book it and it's gone again. I'm so annoyed at myself!!!

Any idea when it might be available again? If anyone sees it please let me know! I won't hesitate this time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter