Characters at Hilton Head?

No. There are no characters at HHI. I've been to HHI multiple times and have never seen characters at the resort or at the beach house. The only "character" that was there was Shadow the dog but as of right now he is no longer there.

Pluto does make appearances there. It seems that I remember him having 1/2 hour "meet and greet" sessions. In addition, he may make random appearances around the resort.

Attachments

• 6ECA40AD-64CE-4DFF-945E-A470FE10CD21.jpeg
    6ECA40AD-64CE-4DFF-945E-A470FE10CD21.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
Is this a new change? I was at HHI last July and didn't see any characters. I'll be there next week and would be excited to see Pluto.
If you are there on sunday afternoon, you can see pluto around the resort. There is another time during the week as well.

When you see the august activity guide, it will make more sense haha

If you are there on sunday afternoon, you can see pluto around the resort. There is another time during the week as well.

When you see the august activity guide, it will make more sense haha
I'll be sure to keep an eye out! We tend to spend most of the time at the beach but I would be thrilled to see him at the resort. Knowing that he's there was a pleasant surprise for me. : )

Pluto it is! Generally, he's scheduled twice a week or so, but may make other appearances. Pluto was seen way more often back in January/February, but there are reasons for that which no longer exist. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter