• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characterpalooza moved to Echo Lake

anybody got a "robo" :thumbsup2 type map of where Echo Lake, Ave of the Americas and Animation bldg are in relation to each other? We are going to DHS for the first time in Nov and I have no idea where to "run" to in order to find them.....:confused3. Would be nice to do my homework and have a clue what the possibilities may be...

Thanks in advance!! :goodvibes

So do we know where they come out from?

Depends on where they go - if they're at Echo Lake they'd come out from the back corner area past Indiana Jones, but when I saw them they only did 1 set 4:20-4:40.

If they're at Streets of America then I'm not positive where they'd enter from.

Anybody have any luck lately? Animation building at 4:50? Or Echo Lake at 4:20?

I am going to try it tomorrow and would love any advice anyone has. At the moment I have no clue what to do based on the previous info.

4littleones said:
Anybody have any luck lately? Animation building at 4:50? Or Echo Lake at 4:20?

I am going to try it tomorrow and would love any advice anyone has. At the moment I have no clue what to do based on the previous info.

Here now and they are at the animation building.

Okay, please help, so confused. Kids really want to see Pinocchio and I'm inferring this is the only place now that we likely have a chance. However, I've read through this whole thread and I'm totally lost.

If they are in the animation building on a 7:30 pm Fantasmic night, what time would they come out? Same question but change locations to Echo Lake and/or any others they've recently been found at??

Any way to gauge in advance if this is going to take place. We only have one HS afternoon built in to our plans.

Please help!

is the outside set-up similar to what they occasionally do at Epcot? i know we were there in June 2010 and several characters came out between the American and Italian pavilions. there were no formal lines, but most of those there tried to stay pretty organized and wait turns.

it was great! we got to see several characters in 20 minutes time!

ollyg said:
Here now and they are at the animation building.

Are they still following the times based on fantasmic??

Also can anyone else comment on the recent location of characterpalooza?! Will be there next week and this is a must do for me!

They were in the Animation Building this past Sunday (9/30).

We were there on 9/29 and since there was no F! and the park closed at 6pm a CM told me they would not appear at all. It was so hot we were fine not waiting around for them :crazy2:

We were there on 9/29 and since there was no F! and the park closed at 6pm a CM told me they would not appear at all. It was so hot we were fine not waiting around for them :crazy2:

That sucks you were told wrong - they were out 9/29, but it was a smaller group:

Chip/Dale
Poppins/Penguin
Genie
Queen of Hearts
Stitch
Minnie
Green Army Men

Why oh why can't they just leave things alone? This will be our 6th trip, and I finally had caught on to Characterpalooza. I planned my day to have us at the Animation building right on cue and *now* I discover that it may or may not happen there....does anyone have a reliable way to suss out the when and where so I don't waste a bunch of time somewhere that is wrong, or look like we are part of the cast of "Its a Mad Mad Mad MAd World" running all over the place? :rotfl2:

anyone confirm where character palooza is these last few days?

I'm hoping for a visit on tuesday!!

Just there today and it was in Art of Animation. Saw Mulan, Pocahontas and Meeko, Jasmine and Genie, Chip and Dale, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Penguin, Pinnochio, Minnie and Pluto. It was a blast!!

Hope they've settled! We're touring with first-timers on Friday, and I'd love to take them. It's always such a great moment when unsuspecting people see the line of characters. :)

We are planning to hop to HS tomorrow. Are the characters back in Animation or out roaming the streets this week? Can anyone help?

drlaurafsu said:
We are planning to hop to HS tomorrow. Are the characters back in Animation or out roaming the streets this week? Can anyone help?

I'd love to know as well!! Leaving on Sunday!

Chantal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter