Character breakfast with Connections Breakfast Voucher

coachv

Disney Veteran
I have ressies at Crytal Palace for breakfast and I am thinking about buying Connections Breakfast Vouchers for myself and wife but not the 2 kids. The price of adult buffet is 15.99 (even though DIS data base says 13.99). Voucher includes buffet, tax, and tip for 17.50. Is this a good deal? Is there some hidden cost I don't know about because mousesavers says Crystal Palace is a good deal for connections breakfast voucher. What am I missing here because there is not much difference in the price for buffet and the voucher. Also, what is served at CP for breakfast, menu is not in in DIS database.

June '01
June '02

I think with tax and tip, the total for a $15.99 breakfast (if the tax is 6%) is $19.34..so it's some savings. Are drinks automatically included with all the buffets. does anyone know? Looks like you will save (if drinks are included with the $15.99) $3.68 for the two of you. More if drinks are extra. If you are paying $1.00 for connections, and no shipping charges, it's that much you'll have in your pocket...and be prepaid. And if you have time, I would suggest you pick up a couple of the Q & C and go to Beaches and Cream one evening..that'll be a much better savings. Get the adult meal for kids, and let them share!

I was wandering what the deal is with kids under 3 and events like Cinderella's breakfast. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old, is this considered a free meal for them?

Also, does the Connections character breakfast voucher include a drink, I noticed on the menu that it is not included in the $15.99.

Heather

When are you planning to eat at the Crystal Palace? It will be closed from July 29-December 15. We used the vouchers for the breakfast at 1900 Park Fair at the GF. It's not a big savings - but it's still extra money in your pocket.

The voucher includes a beverage. The Crystal Palace included the beverage in the breakfast and lunch buffets I had there.

We used Connections Breakfast vouchers in Jan at the Yacht Club Character Breakfast. We had 2 two year olds with us and they were free. Also, our drinks were included in the voucher. In other words, for 6 adults and 2 two year olds, we used 6 vouchers total. We didn't save a bundle, but it was less than we would have paid in cash for the breakfast.

I figured we saved about $15 total on the meals.

The breakfast vouchers will only save you a couple of dollars per person on the character breakfasts. Not a lot, but money in your pocket. Drinks are included. You are right not to get the kids breakfast vouchers - they don't save anything.

Policy at buffets (including CRT) is that under 3 are free. Our last trip this past May was the first that we had to pay for our 3.5 yo DD :(. A 1 yo would be free. A 3 yo wouldn't.

Crystal palace is not one of your greater deals. The adult vouchers may save you about $2.00 each, Kids about $1. Although I use the vouchers, I don't at Crystal Palace because it is only a break even thing. For lunch you save a few dollars by not using the vouchers! The best you can do in pre-planning is check the menus and the prices and then decide what you think it will cost you. Q&C's will will save a bunch if used in the right places as well as full lunch vouchers. If you just want to pre-pay for your meals than go for it with CP, if you want to save money, don't use the voouchers there!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter