chapman photography

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
anybody looking for a photographer? well, i have the packages for randy chapman right here:

package 1 $1,775.00

24 8X10's in Renaissance Milano Leather Album
May exchange 5 - 8X10s for 10 - 5X7s
Preview album, containing prints of all photos (ceremony, formals, and reception)
Approx. 280+ images combined
1 16X20 custom print (may exchange for 3 8X10s)
Formal Engagement Session on location may be added for additional $75

package 2 $1,975.00

30 8X10s in same album as above
may exchange 5 8X10's for 10 5X7s
same preview album with 280+ images combined
1 16X20 custom print
2 11X14's (may exchange for 2 8X10s)
100 wallets for thank you cards (same photo)
Engagement or pre-bridal session on location of your choice
Black and white photos may be added for additional $75

i have to add the two later. i have to get going right now. i'm keeping the list in front of the computer so i won't forget! i hope this is helpful to some of you.

He also has less expensive intimate wedding packages...
Cheers!
Heather W

Also if there are some elements to each package that you don't want let him know and he may be able to credit you in some other way :)

alright everyone. i'm back. i had a family get together today. i have the list right here so i didn't forget to tell you the remaining two packages. ok, here goes:

package 3 $2,450.00

40 8X10s in Reniassance Milano Leather Album
may exchange 5 8X10s for 10 5X7s (5 pages)
Unlimited time
Preview album, containing prints of all photos (ceremony, formals, and reception)
1 16X20 custom print (may exchange for 3 8X10s)
2 11X14s (may exchange for 2 8X10s
2 Parent albums to include 20 5X7s prints of your choice in each
200 wallet pictures for thank you cards (same photo)
Engagement or Pre-Bridal session on location of your choice includes 1 16X20 signature matte for reception
black and white photos may be added for an additional $75.00

package 4 $3,550.00
60 10x10s or 8x10s in Reniassance Milano Leather Album
may exchange 10 10x10s or 8x10s for 20 5x7s
unlimited time and prints
1 20x24 custom print (may exchange for 4 8x10s)
1 16x20 custom print (may exchange for 3 8x10s)
2 11x14s (may exchange for 2 8x10s)
2 Parent albums to include 24 8x10 prints of your choice in each
may exchange 5 8x10s for 10 5x7s (5 pages)
200 wallet pictures for thank you cards (same photo)
Engagement or Pre-Bridal session on location of your choice includes 1 16X20 signature matte for reception
black and white photos included.

PHEW!! that's a lot. to look at chapman's work, visit chapmanphotography.com like i said earlier, i hope this was very helpful for future disney couples.
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Thanks to all for the Randy Chapman information, spoke to him yesterday and looks like he is going to be our photographer! We nailed his last available date in September...whew...just in time!

We are going to meet with him in December when we are there and have him do an Engagement photo for us.

He is wonderful and we hit it off immediatley, I think we were on the phone for 45 mins chatting with him.

Thanks to all! GREAT ADVICE!

i'm so happy i was able to help you jennycee. let us know how things go in december.

Hi jennycee that's great news. We're having our Engagement photos taken as well in December - where and when are you having yours - I'm looking forward to having the Christmas decorations in the pictures :)

We're using Randy for our December 13th wedding. He has already done our engagement pictures (while we were in WDW back in May), and they turned out wonderfully. He is a pleasure to work with. :)

Hello & Congrats all future WDW Couples,

Randy is the absolute BEST CHOICE!!!!!!!! My lovely wife & I had the wonderful pleasure of having him do our Sunset Pointe wedding last year. Our 1 year anniversary is this Wednesday(10-29). If you have any questions about him, PLEASE feel free to e-mail us @jayango@yahoo.com.
Best of LUCK TO ALL COUPLES.

HAVE A GREAT LIFE,

Monica,Jay, & soon to be Alexis Faith(2-27-03)

Counting down to our anniversary trip!!!!!!!

Sunset Pointe
10/29/02::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter