• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing the ADR party size from 4 to 6

Nanookz

Earning My Ears
We are booked for Le Cellier for Thanksgiving dinner for a party of 4. It now turns out that we are going to be a party of 6. Can we change this res? Do I call and talk to someone or just show up with all 6 of us?

thanks

I just called to change a party of 6 to 7 and it was a no go for Ohanas....I kept the ressie just incase. The CM on the phone said I could check if they could seat us when we check in, but as for changing the ressie, it was booked solid...

Good Luck

I recently had to change all my adr's made at the 180 mark from 3 to 4 people (we are now bringing my niece along for her first trip to Disney). SInce we are normally seated at a 4 top anyway, I figured it would not be such a big deal - I was wrong. For many of my adr's it was not too big a problem - I was able to keep ma y of my original times or get one within 10 - 15 minutes of the original. But for Le Cellier, 50's Prime Time, Sci FI and Teppen Edo I had to switch from dinner to lunch (but at least I was still able to keep the reservations). Not bad though considering I had 16 reservations to change. The CM on the phone was very helpful and explained to me it had nothing to do with table size you were booked at, but maximum capacity in the restaurant at any given time. I would call and talk to a cast member though, because sometimes they can work magic =) Good luck!

The best thing to do is to change your party size before you go. Call and call and keep calling. If they are unable to change your reservation before you go, go to the restaurant when they open and ask. They may be able to arrange for everyone to be seated, but they are under no obligation to.

Going from 4 to 6 people means you now need a larger table. That will make it tough. And the fact that you are talking about Le Ceiller on Thanksgiving makes it even tougher. Keep trying, don't give up. But know that it may not work out. Hopefully though you will get some pixie dust.:wizard:

I just called and they said that they couldn't add 2 more. So I guess we will have to think of another plan for that time. Ether go somewhere else or have the two go off for separate dinner.

Thanksgiving Day at Le Cellier will be very difficult, but I would keep on trying because you have 5 more months. Check online several times a day. I'd keep trying for a party of 6, but also for a party of 2. Perhaps you'll be able to get a table for 2 at the same time as your current ADR and you can ask to be seated near one another.

I can't imagine that they'll be taking any walk ups on Thanksgiving Day.

Kim T :figment:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter