Changed our dates

tlenzendorf

Always Dreaming of Disney!
So we changed our dates from July to August, saved $600 with the free dining option over the buy 4 get 3 free! And we even get 1 more night, 9 nights now instead of 8. My question is, I know its busy all the time, but is it a little less busy at the end of August before kids go back to school than mid July? I noticed with our airline that they stop flying out Saturdays the weekend that we are going and its just a tad more of an increase in our airfare. Overall pretty excited about more time! There's just never enough!

So we changed our dates from July to August, saved $600 with the free dining option over the buy 4 get 3 free! And we even get 1 more night, 9 nights now instead of 8. My question is, I know its busy all the time, but is it a little less busy at the end of August before kids go back to school than mid July? I noticed with our airline that they stop flying out Saturdays the weekend that we are going and its just a tad more of an increase in our airfare. Overall pretty excited about more time! There's just never enough!

A lot of schools in the south go back by the middle of August so that should help you a little. My girls go back Aug. 17th and many of the counties around us go back around the same time if not earlier. ;)

I'm glad you saved so much money! It should be considerably less crowded near the end of August, than it would be mid-July. Have a great trip! Oh, and Welcome to the DIS!!! :thumbsup2

mickeywelcome2.gif

Congrats on being able to save some money. That's quite a price difference! Have a great time on your trip! :goodvibes

We changed our dates and hotel. Not for free dining but so we could use our FF miles. Saved money so we upgraded to the GF. From July to August about the same heat and humidity so touring plans will stay the same.

Welcome & congrats on saving money! We are going Aug. 23 - Sept. 4 and hope it's not too busy as well. We went in July with the same friends two years ago and it was busy but very manageable, so we think end of August should be fine. Love the heat and those mid-afternoon thunderstorms!
What dates are you going? Have fun!:goodvibes

A little less busy the end of August, but more may come due to the free dining than would have been there without free dining.

Welcome to the Dis :)

I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter