Change to dining plan? Anyone know?

I seriously would fall out of my chair if Disney added something in the middle of the year that actually would benefit us. (that wasn't part of a package or promo)

What's crazy to me is that they don't take it down right away??

Not sure if even my word will be enough but....as a server at a TS at WDW I can 100% promise the DP has not changed. Apps are NOT included on they DP and are included on the Deluxe plan.
It's a typo.

Not sure if even my word will be enough but....as a server at a TS at WDW I can 100% promise the DP has not changed. Apps are NOT included on they DP and are included on the Deluxe plan.
It's a typo.

I think that confirms it then! Thanks! :goodvibes

Glad to find this thread because I really thought I was losing my mind when I reread the pamphlet. I had really convinced myself that I had misread it when I was calculating if I should get the DDP or not.

when i called up and said that they had it printed but since it wasnt on the DDP before i was wondering if it was a mistake i got told it was now included Now im not new to the DDP and find this rather annoying but was told if we printed it out and had the proof then they would have to honour it!!!!

Not sure if this will work or not, seems like there is a lot of confusion on the issue.

It's a typo.

Thank you for confirming.

when i called up and said that they had it printed but since it wasnt on the DDP before i was wondering if it was a mistake i got told it was now included Now im not new to the DDP and find this rather annoying but was told if we printed it out and had the proof then they would have to honour it!!!!

Not sure if this will work or not, seems like there is a lot of confusion on the issue.

I had typed out a response to this but I just couldn't hit enter. You know what your entitled to and what your not. Do whatever you feel is best :sad2:

I had typed out a response to this but I just couldn't hit enter. You know what your entitled to and what your not. Do whatever you feel is best :sad2:

First page of the brochure say entitlements are subject to change without notice so they do not have to honor anything.

just called and CM checked with his supervisor and verified that it was a mistake and that they are aware of it and working on getting it corrected. They should just pull the new brochure and put the old one back. I dont think it should take almost 6 weeks to correct and I feel bad for those that are purchasing the plan and thinking they are getting both. I would have been very excited to have the app included but, then I would need to rethink some of my ADRS (because I would now not only be looking at entrees but, reviewing the apps as well) so, one less thing for me to do. I personally think it would be way to much food and would prefer that they went back to the app or desert option

The current Disney Dining Plan brochure,
disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf

shows a print date of 3/14/2012,
as does the current Deluxe Dining Plan,
disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012DeluxeDining.pdf

They both show:
Table-Service Meals
FOR LUNCH/DINNER
Appetizer
Entrée
Dessert
Non-alcoholic beverage

The previous Disney Dining Plan brochure shows a print date of 1/10/211 shows:
Table-Service Meals
FOR LUNCH/DINNER
Entrée
Dessert
Non-alcoholic beverage

All three show 'Valid for arrivals 1/1/12 - 12/31/12'

Might mean nothing but it definitively has been update during the calendar year and on the Disney site itself it definitively does say, for the moment, Table Service Dining Plan meals include more food than they did in January.

Where does it:
"on the Disney site itself it definitively does say, for the moment, Table Service Dining Plan meals include more food than they did in January." ???
I could not find that.

I was not saying that I was planning to do anything simply sharing information. I don't need any shaking head, geez. Just trying to clarify some confusion.:sad2:

It appears that it is now fixed. I guess they responded to all our queries about the situation.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...altDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012DeluxeDining.pdf

But the appitizer isnt on the deluxe anymore....I think its a mistake on someones part

Just looked at the dining plan from the link you gave and it has this

Each meal from a Quick-Service location includes one (1) single serving:
FOR BREAKFAST
e Entrée
e Non-alcoholic beverage
FOR LUNCH/DINNER
e Entrée
e Dessert
e Non-alcoholic beverage
Each meal from a Table-Service location includes one (1) single serving:
FOR BREAKFAST
e Entrée
e Non-alcoholic beverage
e One (1) full buffet**
OR
FOR LUNCH/DINNER
e Appetizer
e Entrée
e Dessert
e Non-alcoholic beverage
e One (1) full buffet*
So according to that the appetiser is still there.

Can anyone confirm that there will be a bed in my hotel room? It said there would on the room description but I guess that is subject to change.

Only in the deluxe resorts for all the others you get used cat beds from the local animal shelters.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's gone. It has an edit date of 425....If you stil lsee it, then clear cookies and the new one will show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter