Chances of getting park reservations in July

uccats97

Proud WDW Annual Passholder
Like many others, my April trip was cancelled by Disney. My June trip (6/24-7/1) hasn’t been cancelled yet, but obviously won’t happen as I’m booked at Caribbean Beach which hasn’t had an opening date announced. I have no option to move my dates with the reservation system being locked down right now. I’m considering booking at Shades of Green at the end of July instead but hesitant without knowing my chances of getting park reservations. My travel party has 3 different ticket types: AP, FL resident Discover Disney, and Military Salute. What do you think our chances are of getting into the parks without being guests of a Disney Resort hotel?

Like many others, my April trip was cancelled by Disney. My June trip (6/24-7/1) hasn’t been cancelled yet, but obviously won’t happen as I’m booked at Caribbean Beach which hasn’t had an opening date announced. I have no option to move my dates with the reservation system being locked down right now. I’m considering booking at Shades of Green at the end of July instead but hesitant without knowing my chances of getting park reservations. My travel party has 3 different ticket types: AP, FL resident Discover Disney, and Military Salute. What do you think our chances are of getting into the parks without being guests of a Disney Resort hotel?

Unfortunately, it is impossible to say at this point. No one knows what the reservation system will be like and where that cutoff line will be drawn.

My guess is that resort guests will be guaranteed admission to A park each day, possibly excluding travel days. So your only option might be doing the same park 3 days in a row.

Are you currently able to book Shades of Green?

I'd say, if you are willing to chance it and Shades of Green has a flexible cancellation policy, it might be worth giving it a try?

My guess is that resort guests will be guaranteed admission to A park each day, possibly excluding travel days. So your only option might be doing the same park 3 days in a row.

Are you currently able to book Shades of Green?
Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter