Chance of two OKW studios being in same building/general area?

DizneeCM

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of renting two OKW studios. Wondering what the chances are that they’d be in the same building or group of buildings. We would be there for four nights. Thanks for your help!

We requested that and they put us right next to eachother in the same building. It was a slower time, I think so I’m not sure if it’s the norm or not. It can’t hurt to ask.

Be sure to have MS add 'Traveling With' to both studio reservations and cross-reference the reservation numbers. The resort will try to honor your request. To increase your chances, don't make more than one other request.

Success depends on when and where the check-outs are on the day you want to check in. Good luck!

I have had the best luck at OKW when I don't do online check in and speak to them at the front desk.
It is one of my favorite resorts and the CMs are so helpful and friendly.

Be sure to have MS add 'Traveling With' to both studio reservations and cross-reference the reservation numbers. The resort will try to honor your request. To increase your chances, don't make more than one other request.

Success depends on when and where the check-outs are on the day you want to check in. Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestions, we’ll be sure to do that. Looking forward to our trip!

I have had the best luck at OKW when I don't do online check in and speak to them at the front desk.
It is one of my favorite resorts and the CMs are so helpful and friendly.
Thanks, good idea! I love OKW too.

I have not stayed at OKW but I have had places where we were not close even though requested.

But, the best thing is to note as suggested and then go to the front desk when you arrive to remind them so that if it didn’t get fine, they may be able to change it up!!

I have not stayed at OKW but I have had places where we were not close even though requested.

But, the best thing is to note as suggested and then go to the front desk when you arrive to remind them so that if it didn’t get fine, they may be able to change it up!!
Oh, that’s disappointing. Hope you had a nice stay anyway!

Yes, we’ll check-in at the front desk together so that they can hopefully move us closer if we’re far apart. Thanks for your help!

You can contact MS by phone, e-mail or chat to add a room request.

If you do one of the three, do NOT put in any room request when you do online check-in. The online check-in requests override any put in by MS.

You can contact MS by phone, e-mail or chat to add a room request.

If you do one of the three, do NOT put in any room request when you do online check-in. The online check-in requests override any put in by MS.
Thanks, good to know!

if you have the member add the travel with to the reservation they should aim to put you in the same building (could be different floor and opposite ends). In resorts with a single building (think BLT or Kidani) they aim for same floor. We frequently travel with friends and have always had our requests granted (once even put our one bedroom and studio reservations as a 2 bedroom lock-off)

In 2012, we were a group of 15 and we stayed in (2) dedicated 2BR's at OKW. We requested to be near each other in the Turtle Pond area and had "travelling with" noted on each reservation. We were assigned rooms 3422 and 3423 which are adjacent to each other on the second floor of building 34. It was perfect!

In 2012, we were a group of 15 and we stayed in (2) dedicated 2BR's at OKW. We requested to be near each other in the Turtle Pond area and had "travelling with" noted on each reservation. We were assigned rooms 3422 and 3423 which are adjacent to each other on the second floor of building 34. It was perfect!
Sounds wonderful! We will definitely try doing that 👍🏻

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter