Ceremony time for Dessert Party

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
What is the best time to do an intimate ceremony if I am planning on doing a dessert party? One other thing-I am assuming I can take my cake and champagne to the party instead of doing cake cutting at the ceremony site-am I correct?

I believe the latest time to do a intimate ceremony is 5:00pm. You will be able to do a staged cake cutting, (so you can get pictures of it), and then they will box up your cake and you can transport it where ever you like. (at least thats what they told me)

We had an Intimate Ceremony with a Dessert Party and our wedding was at 4:00........it worked out perfectly. We weren't rushed and we didn't have a lot of down time in between either. We chose to pack our cake up and take it to the Yachtsmen where we ate our meal, they cut it up and served it to us.

I haven't ever heard of someone taking their cake somewhere else to cut it though??? Don't know about that????

HTH :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter