Ceremony Music Sea Breeze Point

MouseJen

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this is a silly question but I looked and couldn't work out the answer.

I am planning the music for a wedding at Sea Breeze Point and I was wondering when the ceremony music for the Bride begins and how long it lasts?

I also was wondering what route the Bride takes to get to the alter? I'm not having any bridesmaid so it's just me and my Dad.

Thank you

My music started as I was walking near the ESPN Club. My dad and I walked down the center, where the little staircase is. The music definitely played a little longer than I initially thought - a solid minute and a half. They just faded it when we arrived to the altar so I didn't worry about trying to shorten the songs myself.

Alternatively, you can walk in down the long "arm" of the gazebo at Sea Breeze Point if you prefer. Because the music is being played live by your violinist, s/he will wrap it up at the appropriate point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter