• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Central Europe- live!

Loved your report! This one really intrigues me. I'd love to take my kids between the castles, WWII history, caves and mines, and Sound of Music. Thanks for all of the detail!!

Laurie

Loved reading your experience (and that you are a fellow NJ person made it even closer to heart :) ) We're off to Prague next Tuesday out of Newark for 2 days on our own before ABD tour starts.

Jen

Loved reading your experience (and that you are a fellow NJ person made it even closer to heart :) ) We're off to Prague next Tuesday out of Newark for 2 days on our own before ABD tour starts.

Jen

Have a wonderful time! I hope you have Dean & Andy as your guides!
Make the most of your pre days in Prague. It's a fascinating city! I really loved this entire trip!!

Jen
Where are you in NJ??? Are you staying at the Marriott in Prague during your pre-days???
We will be there on Thursday afternoon!

Where are you in NJ??? Are you staying at the Marriott in Prague during your pre-days???
We will be there on Thursday afternoon!

We are in Bridgewater - kind of almost smack in the middle. Very close to 287, 78, NJ Turnpike and the Parkway :)

I work at Rutgers (as well as my sister who's coming too). We're flying from Newark non-stop to Vienna then onto Prague (then back from Vienna through London). We're leaving on the 5:55 pm Austrian Air flight on Tuesday with a bit of a layover in Vienna on Wednesday. We'll arrive at the Marriott on Wednesday and have 2 pre-nights there (I booked separately much cheaper than through ABD). We're doing 2 walking tours with the Naked Tour Guide - awesome reviews on trip advisor. One on Thursday and one on Friday morning. They are small groups - only take up to 8 (and we are 3). Where are you from?

Jen

We are in Bridgewater - kind of almost smack in the middle. Very close to 287, 78, NJ Turnpike and the Parkway :)

I work at Rutgers (as well as my sister who's coming too). We're flying from Newark non-stop to Vienna then onto Prague (then back from Vienna through London). We're leaving on the 5:55 pm Austrian Air flight on Tuesday with a bit of a layover in Vienna on Wednesday. We'll arrive at the Marriott on Wednesday and have 2 pre-nights there (I booked separately much cheaper than through ABD). We're doing 2 walking tours with the Naked Tour Guide - awesome reviews on trip advisor. One on Thursday and one on Friday morning. They are small groups - only take up to 8 (and we are 3). Where are you from?

Jen

Born in NJ..moved to Texas when very young...met my DH on these boards (long story)... and moved to marry 8 years ago. We live in Normal....smack dab in the middle of Illinois. Another friend from the boards went to Rutgers. We went to their Wedding in Long Branch I think?

I believe it was a travel blog that led us to the Beer Spa Bernard. It's a kilometer from the Marriott. It will be a relaxation after DLP before ABD.

We leave Vienna at 210pm thru London as well..

Last edited:
Born in NJ..moved to Texas when very young...met my DH on these boards (long story)... and moved to marry 8 years ago. We live in Normal....smack dab in the middle of Illinois. Another friend from the boards went to Rutgers. We went to their Wedding in Long Branch I think?

I believe it was a travel blog that led us to the Beer Spa Bernard. It's a kilometer from the Marriott. It will be a relaxation after DLP before ABD.

We leave Vienna at 210pm thru London as well..

That's funny! My parents live in Long Branch (right near the beach). I'm originally from Monmouth County - near Red Bank (small town - Fair Haven). I went to Rutgers and just stayed around the are after college.

That's funny! My parents live in Long Branch (right near the beach). I'm originally from Monmouth County - near Red Bank (small town - Fair Haven). I went to Rutgers and just stayed around the are after college.

DH is from Monmouth, IL and stayed around Illinois State University after graduating.

It gets better....in NJ....my family was in Westfield....his friend (that went to our small Wedding) grew up in Garwood, NJ....less than a mile away at the same time!

IASW!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter